another Newbie

margie

Hi Guys

I started the CD last Friday - done well until today - I am really finding it difficult :confused: - anyone got any motivational talk that can help me in my hour of need!!!

Hi,

don't give up - you have got through the first couple of days and they are the hardest. If you are struggling have a bath, read a book or have an early night.

Look at the fast losses and the before and after pictures on this site and you will should gain inspiration from that. :)

Hiya - welcome to the forum and well done for making the choice to do this incredible diet. You must remember that it is a bit of a shock to your system when you start this but i promise you by day 5/6 you will feel better than you have in a long time.

Keep glugging the water as that really helps with the losses and keeps hunger at bay. I also did it with coffee, cigarettes, baths and really good books. Good luck xx

Thanks Ladies - I feel better just having a look at how well everyone else is doing - I have a long way to go but I am once again determined!!!

Thank you both xx :)

I agree with everyone else-have a bath, read a book, drink loads of water. I normally only have a problem when I'm cooking for the rest of the family and I desperately crave food then-once that's over I'm fine. While they had their roast dinner yesterday I had a lovely shower and pampered myself with lovely body lotion, etc. Felt loads better afterwards. I also come on here and look at the before and after photos to remind me what I'm heading for. If you're finding it hard, just come on here and post-there's always someone here with a kind word and a bit of advice!

Your doing so well, when I need to have my spirits lifted I come on the site and see that we are all in the same boat and look at the amazing before and after pictures and get inspiration. Good luck

hi
i have sterted cd today. any hints or tips woud be most welcome. i have a lot to lose and just hope this works....its my last attempt before resorting to surgery

Hi and well done on starting CD. The first few days are the hardest, best thing you can do is keep busy and make sure your drinking enough water. Just what others have said, go for a walk, have a bath, come on the computer, read a book, do some cleaning, whatever you need to do to keep your mind off food. Good luck!

Back