Another Newby!

Hi and welcome. Starting a new programme is always hard. What were you eating before? Have you really understood the programme or are you a bit confused? Perhaps you could start a diary thread and/or a food dairy thread in the SW section and we could support you

Irene xx

Hey Matilda, lovely to have you here! Look at this way: atleast you didn't gain anything in your first week! I put on 0.5lbs when I first started, was a bit disheartening but since then have gone to lose 1st5lbs, and though my losses have slowed down, I am still determined! If you want to get into a mini support group, have a look at the FlabFighters link in my signature and join the September challenge :)

Best of luck and hope to see you around the boards!

Ali xxx

Hu Sue, :welcome: aboard, glad to hear that you've have a 3lb loss this week, that will be inspiring to you, I know its tough when you stay the same one week.
Hope to chat with you soon!

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

welcome,there is some great inspiration here,ive been reading some of the diaries, and they can help loads :) theres quite a lot of help in the slimming world section, ive found some nice food ideas in that section.

good luck! :D

Hi there welcome. I know it's disheartening not to lose anything but it's probably just your body getting used to the diet. Stick to it and I'm sure the pounds will start to come off. :)

Back