Another old-timer :-)

lucylastic

Silver Member
Hi All

I joined LL in March 09 and lost around 6 stone - at the time this forum proved absolutely invaluable to me, the support, advice and general barminess made it all so much easier! :D

For those that remember me, life has been pretty good since LL, my lovely OH proposed in Jan this year, I found the job of my dreams that also happened to be on the south coast, back near my friends and family, and I've managed to keep (most of!) the weight off! I would like to lose about a stone now - but I'd be happy with 7lbs - I'm still exercising loads, so that helps. Oh, and I gave up the fags as well - but definitely not the wine ;)

Anyway - hope everyone who helped and inspired me is still doing great - I read SB had an op - I do hope you're recovering well SB, and keeping as positive as ever. Hi to BL, Daisydoll and Minerva if they're still around too - you also helped me loads :)

And finally - good luck to everyone on LL, it does work - I changed my life entirely because of it, so please don't give up - you'll regret it if you do!

Lucy xxx

Back