Another restarter

Diet Girl

Hello I hope you’re all well and are behaving…

I first started the CD in June 09 and due to various problems (out of date stock, not showing up for appointments, lack of stock etc) with my CDC after 3 weeks I decided to stop the diet. Anyway it is now November and there is a new CDC where I live and have decided to give the diet another go… So today is day 1 of my restart and im feeling good!

Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone and I hope I can support you all as much as you have inspired and supported me.

Good luck everyone on your weight lose journeys xx

Hi Diet Girl, well done on taking the plunge and re-starting cd! It sounds like you an awful experience with your first cdc, so I hope your new cdc is supportive! I am actually a re-starter and have always had wonderful cdc's - so I guess I am lucky. The diet is much easier when you have the support of your cdc. And of course us minimin'ers are always here to help, encourage and motivate! Good luck hun. Looking forward to getting to know you and helping you through your journey. Hugs x x x

Thanks Emma I look forward to getting to know you too. Ive just been reading some of your posts it sounds like your having a nightmare with your neighbours but im really impressed that youve managed to stay strong - i dont think i couldve - well done you xx

Thanks hun! Yeah it has been a nightmare, to say the least lol Thankfully this weekend a new lock has been put on the fence, so I hope that we wont have anymore youths damaging out property. I actually re-started smoking last week *sigh* It's helped my stress levels. But I haven't had a ciggie yet today, and I'm hoping to carry on with my non smoking, and will consider last week a blip! lol

Welcome back to CD Diet, bet you can easily lose a stone by xmas, hope you are happier with your new cdc. Keep coming on here when you get any moments of weakness, this diet really is fab x:D

Back