ANOTHER rubbish WI !!!

debz32

Gold Member
Hi guys - hope u've all had a great day...

Mine has ben busy busy...got Christmas tree and did a MEGA clean of the house before I put it up tomorrow.....

HOWEVER...got off to a bit of a bad start...Week 16 WI for me this morning and ONLY 1lb off :(

have stuck like glue to the plan so must be fluid retention...(TOTM)....fingers crossed for a bettr one next week....

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Oh I'm so sorry you've had a crappy weigh in hun!! I know I'm gonna have a crappy one tomoro as well....but I've been bold so I deserve it!

Hiya - thanx hun.....just left you a post on your thread....

hope ur feeling bit better now....:)

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz

We are in exactly the same boat. My scales have not moved at all since monday and I have been 100% good with my usual 6 litres of water a day. My TOTM started today so I am trying to keep calm and reassure myself that is to blame though I do feel panic as really want to be in 12's for christmas!

It sucks to be a woman sometimes!!

Next week we are both are owed a big loss!

Sharon

TOO RIGHT Sharon - better be a good'un next week !!!

I've got EVERYTHING crossed for both of us ;)

love

Debz
xx

Snap

Same here. Stuck to it religiously and only a 1lb off this week. Im thinking TOTM too but this has not been the pattern before..usually I lose loads week/day B4 TOTM!
It sucks. :(

Hi Debz

We are in exactly the same boat. My scales have not moved at all since monday and I have been 100% good with my usual 6 litres of water a day. My TOTM started today so I am trying to keep calm and reassure myself that is to blame though I do feel panic as really want to be in 12's for christmas!

It sucks to be a woman sometimes!!

Next week we are both are owed a big loss!

Sharon

If I didnt have the same panic today as the two of you!;)

It was almost soul destroying. Not fair really.

But we are not to worry about it. We are doing well. Playing the cd game by their rules and if our bodies want to hang on to the water for a bit, well ok--they are not hanging onto chocolate and chips anymore so we should give them a break on the water.

Debz and Sharon...next week when our bodies belong to us again and not mother nature, everything will fall back into place. Until then, no worries, no stress because you guys are doing FAB.

Same here. Stuck to it religiously and only a 1lb off this week. Im thinking TOTM too but this has not been the pattern before..usually I lose loads week/day B4 TOTM!
It sucks. :(

Hiya - thanx :( it's rubbish isn't it ??!!

Defo coming back as a bloke !

love

Debz
xx

If I didnt have the same panic today as the two of you!;)

It was almost soul destroying. Not fair really.

But we are not to worry about it. We are doing well. Playing the cd game by their rules and if our bodies want to hang on to the water for a bit, well ok--they are not hanging onto chocolate and chips anymore so we should give them a break on the water.

Debz and Sharon...next week when our bodies belong to us again and not mother nature, everything will fall back into place. Until then, no worries, no stress because you guys are doing FAB.

Awww - thanx for that hun :) I KNOW ur right cos I've been a good girl and not bold at all.....hopefully this time next week those c=bloomin scales will shift a little bit more....

love

Debz
xx

Hi Ya debz

You sound really disappointed but at least it's a pound off and not on.

Yu have done brilliantly so far and have to expect a duff week I guess.

Keep going hun, you can, are, and will get there

Hi Ya debz

You sound really disappointed but at least it's a pound off and not on.

Yu have done brilliantly so far and have to expect a duff week I guess.

Keep going hun, you can, are, and will get there

Cheers JB !

I guess I was disappointed - cos I had stuck to the plan...very annoying when u read about others who've 'cheated' and still lose...:( but s'pose we're all different.. think my bod likes it's fat stores !!! ;) and doesn't wanna give them up easily.....

onwards and downwards....not giving up now that I'm soooo close to goal !

take care

Debz
xx

"I guess I was disappointed - cos I had stuck to the plan...very annoying when u read about others who've 'cheated' and still lose...:( but s'pose we're all different.. think my bod likes it's fat stores !!! ;) and doesn't wanna give them up easily....."

Tell me about it!!! I have a friend who does the CD but does not stick to it well...and she can still lose 5lbs!!! Its bizzare! It make me want to cheat, but I just dont have the heart to. I mean if im doing the diet 100% and losing rubbish amounts then imagine cheating on top of it..it would be just silly! I'd be far more depressed as I would end up putting on 5lbs!!!

Do you think the cold weather makes it harder to lose weight?
I have been thinking that it is eating the bars Which I have had last week and this week 1 a day. but why should the bards make a big differnce? Especially when they are produced and approved by CD...I mean Im not eating a mars bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Furthermore even if I was not in ketosis, the calories consumed a day are laughable..surely weight should be coming off just based on the figures consumed alone!
I just cant work it out

"I guess I was disappointed - cos I had stuck to the plan...very annoying when u read about others who've 'cheated' and still lose...:( but s'pose we're all different.. think my bod likes it's fat stores !!! ;) and doesn't wanna give them up easily....."

Tell me about it!!! I have a friend who does the CD but does not stick to it well...and she can still lose 5lbs!!! Its bizzare! It make me want to cheat, but I just dont have the heart to. I mean if im doing the diet 100% and losing rubbish amounts then imagine cheating on top of it..it would be just silly! I'd be far more depressed as I would end up putting on 5lbs!!!

Do you think the cold weather makes it harder to lose weight?
I have been thinking that it is eating the bars Which I have had last week and this week 1 a day. but why should the bards make a big differnce? Especially when they are produced and approved by CD...I mean Im not eating a mars bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Furthermore even if I was not in ketosis, the calories consumed a day are laughable..surely weight should be coming off just based on the figures consumed alone!
I just cant work it out

Hiya - thanx for your support :)

Not sure if the cold weather makes it harder to shift... but I DO know that the bars can affect some peeps losses...more carbs in them....having said that I have a bar EVERY day - really look forward to it with my last coffee of the day - helps me survive this crazeeee plan :D

so - if the bars make me lose a bit slower then so be it !!

As I said before... We're all different but it's hard not to compare with others...especially the blokes - just seems to fall off them :cool:

love

Debz
xx

Hi guys - hope u've all had a great day...

Mine has ben busy busy...got Christmas tree and did a MEGA clean of the house before I put it up tomorrow.....

HOWEVER...got off to a bit of a bad start...Week 16 WI for me this morning and ONLY 1lb off :(

have stuck like glue to the plan so must be fluid retention...(TOTM)....fingers crossed for a bettr one next week....

lotsa love

Debz
xx

rooooooooo big hug to you ...:)

Stick with it Debz!! It will show next week, I always every 4 weeks without fail have a poor weight loss. Check your book and you might see a pattern forming. It was good for me as my LLC usually took measurements every 4 weeks which usually coincided with TOTM. Try giving yourself a measure to boost yourself with the inch loss instead of the weight

Thanx Lena - good idea...will check my measurements to see if they've moved...I have a note of ALL measurements before I started....:rolleyes:

Thanx hun....

love

Debz
xx

Back