Definitely mean it this time!

I bounced around a bit after little one's op and husbands homecoming, I stayed the same across July which I'm taking as better than gaining but it's time to start taking it seriously again now. I went through 2 Fitbits in 3 months and lost faith in the particular one I had so I sold the second replacement and used the money to buy a blaze instead which I am currently a little in love with (My youngest decided to photobomb my picture of it!) So the food is back on track and I have started weight training, at the moment I have been using some Jessica Smith TV videos on youtube at home as the thought of going to the gym and doing it is just too intimidating at the moment, I am hoping that with time I will get up the courage though. Now I'm back up and running with the Fitbit I am working on getting my steps up to 10k a day and plan to start couch to 5k. I am going with the same philosophy as I have with the food the scenic route isn't the end of the world sometimes as long as I am not going back up overall. I want to be healthy and strong and fit as well as weigh less, the weight is secondary in a way to wanting to be fit and strong.

Attachments

• DSC_0309.JPG
    DSC_0309.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
Back