Another start

Chiana

Well I split my trousers at work and I refuse to get any bigger pairs. So I just sewed them up but they do hurt my stomach as they are so tight. I really must do something about my weight now. I haven't been on my bike for 6 months either, so providing it's not pouring down I am going to start going to work on it again.
It's been a while since I was on here and I know if I need some help it's just a click away.
I have told my sis about the site as she is struggling a little and this extra support will help.

Hiya,

I can relate to you on so much! Most my clothes are tight so I end up living on a few pairs of jeans etc, it's so depressing. But I have faith, so you too be positive and I'm sure we both will succeed. Just keep in there, and visualise yourself in your 'skinny' clothes. ;)

Thank you sa, what's skinny clothes :D, I have got my first morning off to a good start but it is early yet. I'm actually feeling positive at the moment and pleased I'm not the only one with clothes too tight, roll on next week for weight loss. good luck sa

Not fitting into size 20 jeans in Evans was what made me start this diet!! fitting into size 16 bottom, 14 top now and its great!

Well done Angela, I't's not easy but with encouragement we will all get there.
My first day is over and it was easier than I thought it would be, must have my head in the right place at last:D

Thank you sa, what's skinny clothes :D, I have got my first morning off to a good start but it is early yet. I'm actually feeling positive at the moment and pleased I'm not the only one with clothes too tight, roll on next week for weight loss. good luck sa

How's it going Chiana. I restarted on Monday after a few bad months. It's going well so far I've completed 2 days and am ecstatic. Skinny clothes, you know that pair of jeans or dress etc you've once fitted into or have bought just to fit in to ;)

Back