Another tooth abscess & a little update

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Hi guys

Sorry not been around much my heart hasn't been in it. I was suppose to restart again last month but to be honest I've hit a brick wall and not doing great. The good news is I've stayed exactly the same so one blessing is I've not put on.

I've been in my new job for a month now & absolutely love it. I've a great boss and the 3 girls I work with are really lovely. It's really flexible & I start when I want which is great on the odd morning I struggle getting wee ones ready. The work isn't too taxing or stressful & it's really done my mental state a world of good.

On the down side I've got another tooth abscess, I had one about 2 months ago & had awful trouble with it but had the tooth removed. Now it's another tooth so I'm on antibiotics again and I'm not sure if it'll need to be removed too. The pain is so bad that I'd rather give birth than have this!!

Hope that all of you are doing well & thanks for all your continued support.

I'm hoping that I can jump back on the wagon again as I need to lose roughly 2 stone by November...

Take Care XXXX

hi hun poor u i know all about abscesses have had quite a few and my god do they hurt :cry:keep coming on here and reading the success stories and it might help u get back into the right frame of mind its horrid when u can't get in the right mindframe good luck x

Back