Another TOTM question

Sambucca

Gold Member
My period has been a bit strange this month and I wondered if this was "normal" with CD.

I had usual period pains, bad temper on tuesday and wednesday last week. Period started on wed night but havent had a proper bleed - just spotting and hardly anything. Im still spotting after 4 days and have all the associated aches and pains but thats it.

Im always regular as clockwork and have never had any probs in 20 years.

I know some people report periods returning after weight loss on CD but havent seen any threads about periods stopping. I am definitely not pregnant and not looking to become pregnant to rule out the obvious.

Why do our bodies get all weird during CD. Is there a technical explanation anywhere?

Hello there :)

Well, my periods are a little odd anyway to be perfectly honest with you. I have noticed this month that I had pain 2 days before any.."signs" of being on my period. They are equally as painful as ever. But, I'm not on day 3 and it seems to have slowed up already. I'm normally a 7 dayer. However as you know I've not stuck to the diet so this may not just be down to SS. This is of no help what so ever is it?

Last month I was very faint and I passed out - so please keep an eye on yourself and take things easy.

Hope your pains get better IMMEDIATELY! I HATE THEM AHHHHHHHHHHHH so painful :( :hug99: xx

Your body has had a shock! I wonder if it's because your body is saving energy, so rather than tire the body out, it is saving itself energy if you get my drift? You will find it will right itself. If you are defo not preggers, then I would not worry about it. I get the pmt really bad now, and I went through a stage when I started cd I had totm that lasted 39 days heavy, not good. you will be fine x:)

39 days.............................. holy ****

You poor thing :(

Back