Another weigh in another 1lb!

smoorecats

Hi Everyone,
My name's Sally and I am now on WW!
(sounds like an introduction at an AA meeting;)
Anyway, I did LL a few years back lost nearly 4 stone and have since put it all and very nearly 3 more back on :(
I have faffed about for sooooooooo long now that I could have lost my weight god knows how many times over, so thought I'd give WW another go (1st did it about 7 years ago)
Enough backround.................
Anyway I had my 1st weigh in today and I have lost 6lbs!

So I am happy, happy, happy!

I am going on holiday on Saturday so any tips with sticking to it on holiday would be gratefully received.

Sally x

Last edited:
Hi Sally and what a fantastic start for your first week!!!! 6lbs!!!!!...Go You....:D:D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Congratulations on the 6 lb. and hope you enjoy your holiday. Are you going self catering or in a hotel?

Irene xx

Welcome to the WW gang, and well done on your loss, thats fantastic!

Hi Irene,
We're going self catering, so I can at least make the choice of what I have.

Thanks Starlight and Lacey, I really feel comfortable with this I think it's because the last couple of years I have been on and off the CD wagon as it was cheaper than going back to LL, and never lasting more than a few days, and forever beating myself up over food, this seems so much easier in comparison as I can eat :)
Also I lost 9lbs on my first LL week and only 3lbs less but eating proper food, I know I won't have as big losses in future weeks but as long as it comes off then great!

Sally x

Well done on shifting 6lbs Sally :)

Hi sally welcome :) .... sounds like youve had a great start so far ... look forward to reading more about your journey xx

Hi sally! welcome hun. xx

6lbs is bloody fantastic!!! just imagine, by next weigh in you'll more than likely be half a stone down already :eek: well done!!!

Ok, so your off on holiday (im not jealous.. nope :D) self catering so it shouldnt be too bad. I went to Puerto Rico last November and because it was soooo hot i wasnt really in the mood to eat (which is really strange for me he he) try eat salads in that sort of weather, so much of it is free. When going to get icecream make sensible choices - dont go for the big chocolatty (sp?) magnum or cornetto (drool), go for the ice lollys like calyppsos (1.5pts) cos there mainly water and flavouring so quite low in points. If theres a pool there make use of it and swim, swim, swim... it may help earn a few bonus points for all those cocktails at night :D. Opt for walking instead of taking taxis everywhere (Puerto Rico was really hilly so I really felt this on my legs)

hope you have a ball hun and I've just realised that absolutely none of that is any use to you if your not going abroad or somewhere warm... :eek:

Hi Everyone,
Well after my first weigh in (lost 6lbs) we went on holiday for a week, I put on 2lbs which I was really pleased with as I didn't stick to it and had pudding every day :) But if I can't have one week off for holiday, when can I? (that's my opinion anyway)
Then the next week I lost that 2lbs and just back from my weigh in and have lost 3lbs, so 9lbs in total!
I am soooooooo pleased, hopefully not many more weeks until I can get rid of the first stone!!!

Hope everyone else is doing OK?

Sally

well done hun thats very good,you are doing well,think its helps when you have every1 one here waiting to see how we have done

Hi Gem,
Yes I agree, it's a little bit of extra support "in between" which I'm sure we all could do with some time or another:)

Sally

Thats brilliant Sally. Your dead right - you need to enjoy your holidays. xx

Sally,you will get good results ,we all get them ,some times we expect weight to come off quicker then it does!

5th Weigh in today, STILL happy :)

Hi Everyone,

Well I had my 5th weigh in today and I lost another 2.5lbs!
So in total 11.5lbs, which considering I had holiday week a couple of weeks ago and put on 2lbs I am VERY happy!

I even went circuit training last night, which I thought was not one of my better ideas until I got there and found that I actually enjoyed it!
It was a bit daunting to start with as it's only a small group of about 10, but the other 9 are nice and skinny, so I thought that it was gonna be a case of have a laugh at fatty while she makes a tit of herself, but it wasn't like that at all, hence I WILL be going again next week!
I would like to lose 2lbs this week which would then put me in the stone below :)

I hope everyone else is having a great week?
Long may it continue (please?)

Sally x

Back