Another WeMitt For You!!

Hiya

Im new to CD - started Sat and have already fallen of fthe wagong lol. I've 5-6 stone to loose and would like I'd to join the WeMitts.

After many diets, pill, patches and potions I've decided to try CD - just need the will power and some motivation and hopefully will be able to do it.

My personal goal now is to stick to CD until Xmas without any hitches ........... fingers and toes crossed please xx

Hi Donna Marie and welcome

You are not alone here and there will always be someone around who will be able to offer advice or answer any questions that you may have.

Don't be afraid of posting as we have all shared the same experiences.

Try and get through the first week and drink plenty of water, after this it gets easier....... promise:D

Good luck and I look forward to reading about your journey.

Jazzy xx

Hi Donna.
Hows it going babe
First few day are hardest but stick with it is does get better.
Just drink drink drink.
It is so friendly and helpfull hear.
Have fun with the rest of us.

Donna just do your best sweetie. :D

Putting pressure on yourself to be the perfect dieter is ok all the time things are going to plan but really starts the guilt off if you have a slip.

Guilt makes you feel down, feeling down is likely to make you turn to food or just give up. So please try not to set yourself up for this ;)

Go for it :D

Welcome to the wemitts Donna. Don't be too harsh on yourself: we're all human and this journey is an ongoing thing that we all just have to do in the best way we can.

For us wemitts, it's a marathon not a sprint. We're here to support each other through the tough times and to celebrate to good times so pull up a chair and make yourself at home! :)

Welcome Donna! the support you'll get through will get you over the hard days.. it has me this week ;).

Try and be strong.. remember why you doing it, and read others inspirational stories.. you will honestly be amazed if you give yourself the chance!

having said that.. we are all human and slip up sometimes.. just keep trying and you'll succeed in the end!

((hugs))

Back