Any advice for me starting 21st April?

BellyFlop

Silver Member
I am currently doing a low fat/low carb diet of my own making...and have lost 8lbs since last Monday 7th April!!!! (The lack of cake, chocolate and curry!)

However, I am starting LT on April 21st due to not being able to see pharmacist due to holiday....I just need prep tips really, Thank You Please!:D

Nothing rude please....Garry/Tracy, I am quite able to put my own mind to filthy use!:D:D

Oi you...Tracy as give me such a bad name.
I think you will do just fine as you have seen and picked up tips from here.
Just dont let it get to you as I've said it a million times its just a mind game.................GOOD LUCK we're right behind you:)

Gary is sooo right, it's mostly in the mind, win that battle and the rest is simple! Get glugging the water as it truly has magical properties.

Good luck

Gxx

How bloody cheeky!! Me??:D garry is right hun just go by the tips on here! Def increase your water intake and reduce the carbs as you are! Oh and start thinking about sex more!:p xxx

Told ya.................going to start calling her Lilo:px

Thanks Garry!

I will just do no carbs for a few days before starting maybe?! To prepare me for my ketosis, then...

I will just have lots of meat for a few days before hand.....;):D

Any advice will be gladly accepted though!

def lots of meat honey!! I tell you where did the bloody reputation come from? im a quiet girl!
Good luck hun and you know where we all are xxx

Gary is sooo right, it's mostly in the mind, win that battle and the rest is simple! Get glugging the water as it truly has magical properties.

Good luck

Gxx

Will do! Luckily water is my favourite drink!

You look so fab in your new pic, work it Girlfriend!:D

Bloody hell,have you seen both Tracy and Porgeous,I cant believe how stunning you both look,you are both amazing!
Bellyflop,you seem to have a great positive attitude and know what you should be doing so I think you do just fine x

aww thankyou honey! It did take me a while to get ready before that pic lol
When you putting a pic up hun? xxx

Go easy on the meat cheeky:p x

My hubby has a pic taken about a month ago,may venture putting it up tomorrow x

Woohoo go girl xx

Back