Extra Easy New Me 5st challenge

Louise866

Hey
Started slimming world on the 17th April 2017.
I am currently on week 5 of my journey , this is about the 4th time I have joined slimming world but I feel I am in a different mind set this time , I feel more motivated and driven to shift this weight once and for all especially since I got engaged on Friday, I am determined not to be a fat bride and am hoping to set a date for 2020 so got a good 3 years to shift it hopefully it wont take that long though lol

I have about 13st in total to lose but have set myself mini targets so it doesn't overwhelm me lol
My first target is to lose 5st by the 13th October which is when I go on holiday and want to be able to feel half confident going swimming which I haven't swam in about 12 years as too embarrassed by what I look like in a swimming costume , so swimming is a big target for me as I used to absolutely love swimming.

I have so far lost 1st 4lb in 4 weeks.
So Im setting myself the challenge of losing 5st by the 13th October does anyone wanna join me so we can support each other ,give each other tips/meal ideas etc and be on our way to a slimmer future

Hi Louise, im new on here and really need to support to stay on track, i am doing slimming world from home as i dont have the time or money to attend the classes so any tips would be great, well done on our loss to daye and contratulations ont he engagement

Hi there anything you want to know just ask im on my 7th week now and have lost 1st 11.5lbs so far hoping to get my 2st award on Monday ,
how much weight do you have to lose if you don't mind me asking ?
and thanks still cant believe I got engaged lol

Back