Any advice please ?

mummy3

Hello
I am new to LL and new to this website. I am just coming to the end of my second week on LL. I have stuck to it and drank at least 4 litres of water a day but I am suffering from headaches and dont have much energy . When can I expect the feeling of well being to begin ? I am in ketosis but feel crap to be honest. Anyone else had a similar experience. ?
This website is great and I look forward to getting to know you all in the coming months :)

Hi Mummy3

Welcome to MiniMins.

I found that I started to feel a bit better round about mid to end of week 3 if memory serves me correctly.

You should have broken the back of feeling icky by now, so just cling onto that wall for dear life, because it won't be long until you are at the top.

Please come back regularly, there is loads of support on here.

Good luck with your journey.

Hi Mummy3

I'm just about to finish my thirteenth week and as i recalled i suffered a lot from headaches for the first 2 weeks and then in the following two i still got a few but they were no where near as bad :)

Ask other members of your group how they are coping with headaches etc. And above all keep coming back here to ask for support. I've only just discovered this site but wished i had when i was in week 2!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks. That makes me feel better. I am determined to stick to it but I just couldnt imagine doing 100 days with these awful headaches.Roll on week three then hopefully I will feel a bit better.:0)

I don't know if you got one but when i went for the information session my advisor gave me a copy of the LighterLife Magazine (it had a grey cover i believe) in there was a story about a woman who had done the programme and who had also suffered from terrible headaches in the first few weeks.

Your body is going cold turkey from carbs but it will get better you'll see and in the end it will all be worth it. :D

Thanks. I will try and get hold of it. My counsellor said the headaches shouldve stopped by now..thats why I was starting to get a bit worried. I can put up with them for a bit longer though:(

Back