Any CDC in South Wales? Merthyr, Pontypridd or Cardiff?

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

I had a letter today from my CDC saying someone will be taking over from her and that I need to get 2-3 weeks supply in advance for the change over...

Not sure I can afford to pay this in one go - so was wondering if there are any in my area that I could see during this change over or possible swap to..

Any advsie would be gr8..

sorry not me hun hope you manage to find sum 1 good luck

Hi, I'm just outside Llanelli and can PM you my CDC's number if you like. she's in Llanelli and may be able to help.
I got her number from the website - so you'll find it there no doubt. I know there is one near Forest Fach if that is closer to you (Swansea) but don't know their details - my CDC is sponsored by her though. :)

Sorry to jump in your thread - but we're thinking of moving to Wales!! I love it!

I'd check the CD website hun - you shouldn't have to buy 3 lots in one go. If my CDC can't see me one week (like the Easter weekend) then she lets me pay her for that weeks and the lets me give her a cheque for the following week which she doesn't bank until i was supposed to see her - if that makes sense.

Back