Any CDC on @ the mo?

incognito

Any CDC on at the mo?

Have a wee prob and cant get hold of my own CDC..

Went for my first meeting yest and was selected my weeks worth of stuff..

the CDC encouraged me to purchase bars even letting me tatste one!

Now I find out cant have these to week 3!

I stay a fair distance away so will be unable to swap this week.. will it make a big difference?

I will make sure I dont get any next week!

I bought 5 tho so its a large proportion of my meals for this week!

:confused:

Not a CDC but mine says that the bars are only meant to be had after week 2 as they are enough to stop you getting into Ketosis but not enough carbs in them to knock you out if that makes sense.

If you can get hold of her maybe she can post you out some sachets and then you can drop the bars back next time you see her

what bars did you buy the chewy or crunchy? and how many? of each?
Technically you aren't "allowed" the bars til week 3.

You will find that the crunch ones have less carbs than a chewy one.
You might find you are one of the lucky people who have a higher carb tolerance, or you might be like some and find the cewy ones hold you back a bit.

If you can't get hold of your CDC, then try and stay off the bars until you are in ketosis at least, and if possible stick to the crunch ones as lower in carbs and less likely to upset your ketosis balance.

But if its them or nothing then go with the bars, better that than missing the vitamins, minerals, and protein in the packs.

what bars did you buy the chewy or crunchy? and how many? of each?
Technically you aren't "allowed" the bars til week 3.

You will find that the crunch ones have less carbs than a chewy one.
You might find you are one of the lucky people who have a higher carb tolerance, or you might be like some and find the cewy ones hold you back a bit.

If you can't get hold of your CDC, then try and stay off the bars until you are in ketosis at least, and if possible stick to the crunch ones as lower in carbs and less likely to upset your ketosis balance.

But if its them or nothing then go with the bars, better that than missing the vitamins, minerals, and protein in the packs.

The chewy ones.. toffee n choc..

I cut right back on carbs the week before diet.. so hopefully if I keep bars to end of this week at least I may be in ketosis.. I have the wee stix anyways x

Thanx Girls x

the chewy ones are higher in carbs, sorry just repeating myself now.

You do know you don't have more than one per day? Did your CDC explain that part to you? (not being cheeky just checking)

the chewy ones are higher in carbs, sorry just repeating myself now.

You do know you don't have more than one per day? Did your CDC explain that part to you? (not being cheeky just checking)

No she said quite the opposite infact..

However I had decided myself that I wouldn't have more than one a day.

Och ill jst purchase my stuff from her and you lot can kee me right with the do's n dont's lol x

Yup, sorry just one per day regardless of the bar, whether its chewy or crunchy.

I did have 2 chewy ones in one day, and I don't know if I'm really carb sensitive but I really really struggled with hunger for the next few days.

So, sorry to be a rain on your parade kinda gal, but no more than one a day.

Is there anything else you would like to check though?

P.S I'm blatantly not a CDC just replying where I can. Should be some CDC's on later to either correct me if I've went wrong or offer further advice. Just keep bumping your thread up

Yup, sorry just one per day regardless of the bar, whether its chewy or crunchy.

I did have 2 chewy ones in one day, and I don't know if I'm really carb sensitive but I really really struggled with hunger for the next few days.

So, sorry to be a rain on your parade kinda gal, but no more than one a day.

Is there anything else you would like to check though?

Id rather be told the right way TBH.. I dont wanna go through all this and not get the best/max results kno what I mean?

No think everything else was ok.. tho there appears to be conflicting info bt the Tetras aswell x

Tetras are allowed from week 1. They are the same as a normal pack in that you can have 3 a day if you like.

The only rule is you have to have extra water on top of your daily allowance for each tetra, Its about a glass 200-225ml for each tetra.

Tetras are allowed from week 1. They are the same as a normal pack in that you can have 3 a day if you like.

The only rule is you have to have extra water on top of your daily allowance for each tetra, Its about a glass 200-225ml for each tetra.

no prob there ive drank loads n I am acctually enjoying drinking.. not finding it a problem! and considering I used to drink 2 litres Irn Bru a day :eek: thats good for me!

But I am peeing every 2 mins :rolleyes:

If you are really stuck for the bars, and if a CDC doesn't say otherwise, I could swap you for a pack or two if you are really stuck?

The peeing every two minutes does go, which is good because most of the uni water supply is off at the moment for ladies loos. Ironically "P" block still has running water.

If you are really stuck for the bars, and if a CDC doesn't say otherwise, I could swap you for a pack or two if you are really stuck?

The peeing every two minutes does go, which is good because most of the uni water supply is off at the moment for ladies loos. Ironically "P" block still has running water.

Im jst goni have the bars this week.. Im on placement so don't have the time to fret about it.

However if I am struggling ill PM ya if ya dnt mind? x

Just an idea, but if you spilt your bars and have them at each end of the day, you will be cutting the carbs down so not getting them in pne big hit if that makes sense. that way you should be ok.... if you cut down your carbs pre cd though you should be near ketosis anyway!
Don't panic thpough,. this diet is hard enough without getting anxious :)

x

Not a problem in the slightest. I try to have a few spare packs in the house anyway, usually choc mint so its not a bother either way

Hi dont worry too much about the bars you said u had cut down on carbs week before u started diet so you will be in ketosis fast once there you should be fine .I had bars from week 1 and found there to be no problems try stick to 1 a day as they do seem to give most peeps a problem with wind and 2 in one day is a fun experience lol.I have been off cd for over a year now and if you stick to it and learn to eat sensible you can do this xx

Hi dont worry too much about the bars you said u had cut down on carbs week before u started diet so you will be in ketosis fast once there you should be fine .I had bars from week 1 and found there to be no problems try stick to 1 a day as they do seem to give most peeps a problem with wind and 2 in one day is a fun experience lol.I have been off cd for over a year now and if you stick to it and learn to eat sensible you can do this xx

Im still not hungry TBH.. hopefully statys that way!

Still got a pack left for today x

Pilates at 8pm might keep it for after that.

Hi

My CDC gave me bars from the first week, and like you I didn't realise. My weightloss hasn't been huge like some peoples, but I asm happy with it, and the bars keep me sane, so I am keeping on having them.

Back