any do diet buddy diet?

OhTheJoys

I'm wondering what it's like? I've heard good things but I'm seeing how it compares to slim and save, which seems good too, I'm not starting until January but I want to get prepared and order a months supply before Xmas :)

I've not seen this company before so have had a look based on your question. What concerns me the most is the unprofessional looking website. It rings warning bells to me that they have no continuity on their pages, you can't click on their products for more info and they are promoting water retention tablets on a VLCD? I was under the impression we shouldn't use them, but in all honesty I am tempted to try some.

As for price they look to be comparable to S&S but again when looking at their products they are all different prices so it's hard to judge how much it will come too when in the basket.

I might try the tablets and see what happens.

If you decide to go ahead with them please let me know the outcome as I'm interested to know more about them. Shame they haven't spent a bit more money on a decent web site as it's off putting.

Back