Any Dream Will Do...Spoilers...oh Andrew!!!!

KD

Gone fishing
If you haven't watched this week, be warned spoilers in this message!

You may be a clever clogs Sir Andrew, but come on. Lewis or Daniel?? I'm sure you meant to say send Lewis not save Lewis:confused::cry::wave_cry:

Anyone else find the final song incredible moving:cry::cry::cry:

I was really shocked when he sent Daniel home.

I love the final song, its one of my faves from Joseph, but it gets me every week, especially when they pull the coat off the loser :(

I love the final song, its one of my faves from Joseph, but it gets me every week, especially when they pull the coat off the loser :(

:cry::cry::cry: Sob moment there:cry::cry::cry:

Oh KD!!! you're a closet fan!!!:D :D :D

I don't like either of them......not making any noise for Daniel Boyes myself, he's errrrrrr.....beige....but I will say I do not like Ben. Slimy little rat who doesn't like it when anyone gets any nice comments!! grrrrrrrr!!!! why didn't they just chuck him instead!!!

How good was Lee though? Heart is still with little Keith......awww:p

Maybe, just maybe, they want Lee to win and Daniel was too close a contender? Maybe ALW voted off the threat??? I think they want Lee to win, just like they wanted that wretched Connie to win last year. Perhaps this was a good opportunity to boot off a strong contender??? Just maybe ....... :confused:

I liked Daniel but I do think he is very similar to Will Young and I'm not sure whether giving him the Will Young song to sing this week was what went against him because for me personally only Will can sing that song....:eek:

Hasn't Lee got big veins in his neck.....OMG:eek: But he is v v sexy in an arrogant kind of way...mmmmmm nice...:D

Why didn't the public vote for Daniel last night ............. showing him happily and voluntarily filing at an old concrete firm. That killed his sexy image. :(

Yes, Lee has whopping great veins in his neck. He must have been pushing his voice to do that. Quite off putting in a way!

Why didn't the public vote for Daniel last night ............. showing him happily and voluntarily filing at an old concrete firm.

Was very odd. Quite apart from the filing:rolleyes: his voice is tons better. Besides, I like looking at him:D

Horrible to say this, but I can't watch Lewis:eek: Think he looks awful when he sings.

Yes, Lee has whopping great veins in his neck.

He does, but it's Lewis's neck that bothers me the most. It's huge, bless him.

I was really shocked when he sent Daniel home.

Shocked!? I was in tears from the moment Andrew said he was saving Lewis :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyone else think he's already got the part cast and is picking off the ones he doesn't want week by week .. starting with the oldest first? :sigh:

I think it will almost certainly be Lee and Ben as the final two - with Lee 'the professional understudy' getting the job ...

Anyone else think he's already got the part cast and is picking off the ones he doesn't want week by week .. starting with the oldest first? :sigh:

That's very possible. I have huge respect for Andrew LW. He really is a genius.

I would be very surprised if he hadn't already chosen his Joseph.

Finally just got around to watching this and gutted he sent Daniel home over Lewis (yes, him the big neck), I liked Daniel fab voice and he put so much emotion into the sing-off song I couldn't believe ALW didn't save him. But as already said, I'm sure he knows who he wants for the role - just hope it's not Ben - arrogant little ***** (insert expletive of choice here). I love Keith but think he may be too young, so I think it will be Lee, who is very good, but as well as the neck veiney thing going on, he pronounces his "s" in a sort of Sean Connery "sh" way, which is also a bit irritating.

Oh well, it's better than Grease is the Word :D

Another week, another show and yet again I was disappointed with Andrew's decision. I thought Craig deserved to go a bit further, he worked so hard and I could really see him as Joseph. I think Bill Kenwright will give him a job though. I've already seen two of the girls from How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria so they all get jobs and I know Craig will. I saw Abi, one of the ten finalists, as Serena in Fame, and yesterday I saw Belinda (the one with the classical voice) in The Phantom of the Opera in London.

I really want Lee to win. His duet with Josh Groban was SENSATIONAL!!!

Oh, and yesterday I booked my ticket to see Joseph in August. I can't wait!!! It's been a brilliant series.

I agree it was incredible that ALW chose Ben last night. I think it will annoy the public and so a dangerous game to play. Both Joesphs saved in the last 2 weeks are definitely not up to it and so very risky.

Lee is definitely my choice. Safe choice talent wise and my cup of tea looks wise too.

I am tempted to quietly hope that Ben or Lewis get the part to teach ALW a lesson, but I guess the show will be a hit whatever happens anyway.

Dizzy x

Yes, I think the show will be a hit irrespective. Most people have already got their tickets and I just can't wait to see it myself whoever wins. They've all become familiar to us. But my personal preference is Lee. Like you said, he is safe and professional and I would feel comfortable watching him. He is my cup of tea too but maybe that's because I too have brown curly hair! :D

Back