Any Drug addicts?

I've not been addicted to drugs but I can relate to the addiction thing as when I was sat in hospital for 2 months I became stuck on white chocolate and yes it's not quite the same but I do find it's everywhere I go and work!! Well done u for getting clean, that is an amazing achievement on it's own and u should be very proud so don't beat yourself up about a few extra pounds u have done the hardest journey so I'd suggest joining sw and not only will u get a great support unit u will meet lots of like minded people. I have as I need to shift some baby weight to be a yummy mummy for my 1 yr old. Good luck

Not been a drug addict but do understand the difficulties of emotional eating! Well done on all you have achieved so far, never give in! You must be so proud of yourself. I'm sure you will find lots of support on here.

thanks :) ive never been one for NYR but i gave up cigarettes last new year and havent smoked one since so i plan to start slimming world on new years day. i start university in january so ill be facing cafes & vending machines which i must be strong about! the extra weight is putting pressure on my joints and im not even that overweight so im desperate to change. id like to go to a group but i have no babysitter so my only option is online :)

Hi Naomi and well done ....... Sounds like you've been through so much but you are turning your life around and I think the decision to make a change can be the hardest step.
Just wanted to let you know that I have joined SW online and I like it - loads of recipes and tips. Plenty of support to be found on here too.
Good luck xx

Back