Extra Easy Any fast, friendly family meals I can batch cook?

slimmer92

Hello everyone! So I am going to have a really busy lifestyle ahead of me as I am going back to do my final year at university in October. I am in need of some delicious family friendly meals that I can batch cook (and change, like for spaghetti bolognaise, I save the mince and sauce so that I can put it onto a jacket potato or make a quick lasagna). I would really appreciate it! Baby friendly too if possible, but it doesn't have to be! Thank you x

I have so far cooked large amounts of bolognese sauce, curry, vegetable soup, lasagne, and will do risotto today. I freeze portions in takeaway boxes. I have always batch cooked meals to be honest. Make sure you label it all though!! I often get a meal out and then have to guess what it is!! Not good when you still have non-SW varieties in there!!

I have so far cooked large amounts of bolognese sauce, curry, vegetable soup, lasagne, and will do risotto today. I freeze portions in takeaway boxes. I have always batch cooked meals to be honest. Make sure you label it all though!! I often get a meal out and then have to guess what it is!! Not good when you still have non-SW varieties in there!!
Thank you! That is such a good idea. Xxx

Back