Any help with low syn treats?

Danielle Jessop

I love the fibre one range (brownie, salted caramel and lemon) and they are only 4 syns and feel like a good syn spend as they are really nice. But I've been having atleast one every day and I'm getting a bit sick of them...
I'd seen that bags of Marland cookies/chocolate fingers are 6.5 syns so was considering getting them.
But obviously fibre one are deliberately low calorie alternatives to sweet treats, I was wondering if anyone knew of any other brands that do this? I love me a bakery product, flapjacks doughnuts the lot!;)
I save all my syns for sweet treats in the evening, and something that's grab and go like my previous examples would be great.
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Hi, I like fruit pastilles, 1/2 a syn each!
Curly wurly 6 syns
Bakerie items tend to be high syn because of all the sugar flour and butter, I'd be interested to hear about alternatives myself, I miss my Danish pastrys!!

Hi, I like fruit pastilles, 1/2 a syn each!
Curly wurly 6 syns
Bakerie items tend to be high syn because of all the sugar flour and butter, I'd be interested to hear about alternatives myself, I miss my Danish pastrys!!

Oeh okay, I'd seen celebrations and heroes etc are 2/2.5 syns each which seems pretty good, but half a syn is even better! Yeah it's bakery items I miss, cookies especially, the ones baked in store mmm.
No one seems to do a low syn alternative though:(

Gullons sugar free and gluten free biscuits come up fairly low on syns, for biscuits anyway

Mini milk lollies are 1.5 syns and Tesco do quite nice sherbet lollies for 2 syns. I usually have one of these for a sweet treat just after my tea and then still have syns for a Ripple or a Creme Egg later on.

Back