Any ideas for under 5% fat snacks??

Ineedtobegood

Anyone got any ideas/tips for snacks that under 5% fat ??

Need to have a search - was wondering about fruit ryrita or rice cakes maybe?

Anyone got any good tips/ideas?

Anyone found any cereal bars / biscuits that are under 5% fat ?

Ryvita minis
raisins
yogurts
Fruit - Boring!
Pink and Whites

Cant think of anything else at the moment

Mini Milks - 30 cals!
Skinny cow ice creams - 93 cals (dont know about fat though)
Laugh Cow Extra Light 20 cals each
Ryvita crackerbread 20 cals each
WW yogurts 47 cals
Mini Merringnes 20 cals each

Thanks guys some good ideas to put on the shopping list there :) My kids love pink and whites but Ive never been a real fan BUT if they are sweet and low in cal and fat might have to convert :)

Will look out for Alpen Light bars - which supermarket do you usually get them from> I looked at ceral bars in Asda but they only had normal Alpen bars and they seemed quite high in calories... didnt check the fat tho

mullerlight yogurts are my favourite at the moment. very new to rosemary conleys and craving chocolate soooo bad :)

Thanks guys some good ideas to put on the shopping list there :) My kids love pink and whites but Ive never been a real fan BUT if they are sweet and low in cal and fat might have to convert :)

Will look out for Alpen Light bars - which supermarket do you usually get them from> I looked at ceral bars in Asda but they only had normal Alpen bars and they seemed quite high in calories... didnt check the fat tho

I buy Alpen light bars from asda or Sainburys. Also the asda vitality bars are quite nice and still low in calorie too.
For me they make a lovely alternative to a biscuit, at night when i fancy a cuppa lol x

Managed to find some Alpen Lights in Tesco and have to agree - its my mid morning snack with my coffee and some berries and also quite often in the evening with my coffee after the evening activities with the kids - I used to have 2 a day on SW as one of my HEbs but that was many moons ago now.... they are fab that they are higher in fibre than other bars too

Have tried the banoffi asda vitality bars and they were yummy too

I used to Microwave Alpen light choc and fudge for 30 seconds and put a spoonfull of 0% on. Really yummy

I went to Asda today and managed to get Apple and Sultant and Double Chocolate Alpen Lights - they are on special for 2 for £3 atm - there was a space for chocolate fudge but they didnt have any :(

Oooo I bought myself a couple of beauties tonight :)

Weight Watchers Caramel Mallows (they look like pink & white wafers)
They are only 2.1g fat per 100g & only 55 calories each!

Weight Wathcers Toffee & Honeycomb Sundaes
They are only 1.8g fat per 100g & are 119 calories each!

slimmin said:
mullerlight yogurts are my favourite at the moment. very new to rosemary conleys and craving chocolate soooo bad :)

Hi, I've just discovered skinny cow chocolate brownie ice-cream. Its less than 4% fat and 93kcal per ice-cream. It tasted lovely! Definitely should satisfy chocolate cravings

Back