Puddings Any ideas of how to do an SW low syn pudding pls?

1/2 Syn Roulard is a good one

Half syn Roulard
1 Tub of Quark (I use 2)
4 Eggs (I use 6)
5 tbls Sweetener (do it to your taste)
1 Tsp baking power (1/2 syn)
1 tsp Vanilla extract
Strawberries sliced or any fruit of your choice

Separate all the eggs. Mix the yokes with ½ tub of the quark, baking powder, vanilla & 4 tbsp sweetener & whisk

In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until stiff, then whisk half the egg white into the other mixture. Fold in the rest of the egg whites.

Bake, on greaseproof paper, in oven 180 degrees 15-20 mins then leave to cool. Mix the 1 stbsp sweetener with the other ½ of the quark and spread onto the cake. Slice your fruit and spread out on the cake, then roll into a Swiss roll. There you go you can eat the lot for ½ a syn :)

My variation is using 0% greek yog(sweetened) as a filling an defrosted cherries yum. And if you can spare another 2 syns add White choc option to the greek yog

This is a nice one too
Lemon Pudding syn free
1 or 2 lemons
2 eggs
3 or 4tbsp sweetener
Quark or 0% Greek yogurt

Squeeze the lemon into a bowl with the 2 eggs, sweetener and mix together, place bowl over a pan of boiling water and keep whisking to its a thick constituent (custard looking) take off heat, mix in 1 tbsp of quark or Greek yogurt to make it more creamer, serve into small bowls, eat warm or cold, you can change the lemon for lime or orange.

Enjoy x

Try the Scan Bran chocolate cake....:drool:

Back