Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by MissusW, 24 June 2009 Social URL.

1. MissusW

MissusW Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi guys

Ive left it very late to start losing any weight for my wedding in ten weeks. Im not really able to do the VLCDs because I always give in!!

If I did the 1000kcal plan with CD the CDC said Id loose between 1 and 3 lbs a week. Also if I was a really good girl :) I could do about 2lbs a week with weight watchers. Bearing in mind ww is €10 a week and CD is €40. Would you go with CD because its a guaranteed loss??

Ill also just tell you that I do aqua aerobics on a monday, gym on tuesday, salsa dancing on wednesday, gym on thursday and friday and I walk on either saturday or sunday.

Any advice for me? Not sure what to do really? Im 15 stone 10 at the moment at 5 foot 4 so really overweight. As much as I want to loose weight I do really want to loose inches too.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.