Any lump lickers here?

Spinoza

Never give up
I am so sad that I actually lick any shake lumps which haven't dissolved properly and stick to my shaker. I even lick the blender after I've done my soup.

Any fellow lickers here?

Starting day 5. Still hungry but I have a really busy day off - doing loads with the children, so hopefully distraction will help. Off to the pool shortly, will only be messing about with them, but it's the first exercise I've done for a few days.

Oh, also my first weigh-in day - wish me luck! :D

haha good fo you if you can do that, if i persponally find a lump in my shake or soup while im drinking it i gip like crazy

Wishing you loads and loads of luck for your weigh in.

I am sure you will do fantastic! Make sure you come back and let us know x

I lick lumps and I'm proud!

Yes, love it when I find a lump in my shake or soup - it's lovely having a bit of texture once in a while :)

LOL & I thought I was the only licker here ;-) I lick my hand whisk EVERY time after I use it.....I just don't want any bits to go to waste I guess......& I also (for the first 3 weeks) used to put water into the sachets....don't ask how! so that all the powder that got stuck there was used.....now I ONLY scrape it with spoon ;-) Soooooo funny to find this thread!

4lbs off in 4 days! Very very happy bunny here. :D

Lumplickers of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your blubber! ;)

Oh my goodness I want to BAARF :9529: :eek:

funny! i do too

ahh i made soup yesterday in work and it was soo lumpy i had to keep on pretending they were croutons while i was drinking!!

hi up til last nite i havnt but i did do it with the soup lol

i have to say i thought i'd love the soup but no its dreadful and ive five sachets left and only one chocolate shake!!! noooo just plain ol shakes for me thats what ive decided? anyone ever try making a chicken mousse? sounds awful

no your right doesnt sound too nice

Back