Any new starters?

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
Just wondering if anyone else in the first few days of Lipotrim? How's it going?

Day one for me. Hungry! lol

xx

Can't wait! :)

Think I'll be having some very early nights to get through these evenings.

xx

Hi Jayne i just started on MOnday so i am on day 3. the water def helps with the hunger. i have been drinking 4 litres a day. and i wont say im not hungry, cos i am, but it def takes the edge off lol!!

Just posted in your diary Megan, before I saw your reply here :) Good luck for day 3 - half way through :)

xx

Day Zero for me - or is it Day 1? Got weighed in at lunchtime, drinking water now, trying to hold off on having my first shake. A long way to go - one day at a time. :)

Hi everyone

Just started today hungry hungry and I dont know what I want tryn to stick to the shakes but it isnt easy wish it was bedtime and it would be day one over lol

Just started today hungry hungry and I dont know what I want tryn to stick to the shakes but it isnt easy wish it was bedtime and it would be day one over lol

Kloset, go and run yourself a lovely bath, take a magazine with you and a big glass of water. Turn on your iPod and have a good soak, by the time you get out of the bath it'll be bedtime!

Works for me x

Last edited:
Hi all :)

Kloset - Did a bath help? Hope you're still on track and doing okay today. I had to do the bath thing last night and then spent a ridiculous amount of time straightening my hair! These first few days sure are hard :( It will be worth it though! ;)

Shauna - How's it going?

Raquel - Yay, well done to 10lb off :D

How's everyone else doing?

Day 3 here and I'm in ketosis! Woohoo :D Still feeling pretty hungry, but the edge is definitely gone today. I'm hoping that as ketosis becomes more established the hunger will diminish less. I'm holding onto all the words of everyone else who say it becomes easier and hunger goes away!

I'm recovering from an ear and throat infection, so not feeling great at the mo, but emotionally, I am feeling calm and relaxed today. So that's good :) Feeling really positive about being able to do this diet now and lose this weight. Fingers crossed! x

Hope you're all having a good day. Keep your eye on the prize! ;)

xx

Hi Jayne.. Your confidence is an inspiration x

I hope you feel better soon.

How do you know you are in ketosis? I have no idea if i am or not x

I bought some Ketostix hun :) The thing is though if you're sticking to the diet 100% then come day 3 or 4 ish, you're going to be in ketosis. I just like to see the evidence lol

xx

Do i get the ketostix from my pharmacy? And (excuse my ignorance) what do i do with them?? lol

I am on day 4 and don't seem to have any sign of anything :confused:

I did get some breath strips today (lovely pharmacist didn't make me pay) but my hubby says my breath isn't smelly (but i can taste a yukky taste)... Perhaps i have ALWAYS had stinky breath but he has never told me, and to him it's no different!! lol x

Yep, you can get Ketostix from your pharmacy or Ebay (cost about £5 for 50). You wee on them and if they turn purple, you're in ketosis ;)

xx

Back