Any one been Reading the mortal Instruments?

Aero-nerd

Maybe not because they are aimed at late teens but i started reading them years ago and i am now on the 4th book.
Any one read any of the other series by Cassandra Clare?

Yeah I have read them, not the fourth yet though. Think they are making a film of it starring Lilly Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower x

I just finished the 5th.
They are making a movie. They start filming in Aug and it is set to be released next summer!

These are on my to read list, along with her Infernal Devices series. I have the first Infernal Devices (I think it's the 1st)- A Clockwork Prince lined up on the kindle.

Clockwork Angle is the first book for the infernal devices series. :)

I have now finished all 5 of the mortal instruments and am going to start the infernal devices.

She also has another triology that is set in the future of the shadowhunter world; the dark artefacts. the first book is due for release in 2015.

Aero-nerd said:
Clockwork Angle is the first book for the infernal devices series. :)

I have now finished all 5 of the mortal instruments and am going to start the infernal devices.

She also has another triology that is set in the future of the shadowhunter world; the dark artefacts. the first book is due for release in 2015.

Yes, it is clockwork angel, I thought it was wrong when I typed it:/ her books sound really good. Would you recommend mortal instruments or infernal devices first?

I started with mortal instruments first purely cause it was the first one published. Each series is independent of each other. They are all about the shadowhunters but are set in different times and have completely different characters. X

Hi, yea defo start with mortal instruments first because infernal devices do sometimes reference them slightly!
Ive read them all think she's now releasing another infernal devices called clockwork princess!
Heard about the movie,don't know how I feel about Jamie Campbell bowers being jace?!

Ps anyone else got big love for Simon? x

I don't like the idea of Jamie playing have either :(
But I think lily Collins will make a good Clary.

Aww poor Simon, I love him and he gets such a raw deal :( x

Aswell I'm like Jamie CB been in twilight, Harry potter, he's got his finger in alot of book pies, give someone else a go! x

She is writing a new series called The Dark Artifices. I'm still reading City of Bones. It's taking a while cos I'm quite busy at the mo and only reading a couple of pages at a time. Enjoying it though.

I love Cassandra Clare! I pre ordered City of Lost Souls, but still haven't got around to reading it yet, just have far too many books for review from publishers and authors at the moment. Really looking forward to Clockwork Princess coming out though, I'm looking forward to seeing how that series ends, really loved the little twist with Tessa in City of Glass though!

Back