any one doing celebrity slim ??

Yeh I started about 3 weeks ago and love it but have had a few slip ups.. From tomorrow onwards I'm back on track because I go on hols in 10 weeks and need to lose the pounds :(:( iv lost about 8lbs so far but I'm cutting out all allowable snacks now as I feel they are more than what I need.. You like it??

Hey, Im still doing it, been 4 months now and 4 stone down. But I know it could have been better as the last couple of weeks I've gone of track a little bit. But still managing a loss. Am on the straight and narrow now though, just focusing just now on my half way point!

How much do you have to loose?

x

I need to lose around 2 stone I think but I know it not gona happen in 10 weeks lol.. How much exercise do you do along with the diet.. That is my downfall..

I hate exercising, have done some, some weeks on the wii fit and with a kettle bell. But also have 2 small children - so am running around after them a lot. Also my house certainly looks a lot cleaner inside, coz when I want to snack I go away and clean something! Sound sad I know but anything to stop me picking!:D

You never know about the losses - 10 weeks is still a while. I dont know about you but i'm loosing quicker with this than I ever have with ww or ss that Ive previously done.
x

I have a ten month old too so she keeps me quite busy.. Might try your housework idea sounds good... Iv been keeping a food, weight and exercise diary which I find helps me as I am sticking to a sort of plan and can keep track of what I'm doing.. Are we allowed sauces in our meals like bolognese sauce or gravy and things on our veg??

shona246 said:
Hey, Im still doing it, been 4 months now and 4 stone down. But I know it could have been better as the last couple of weeks I've gone of track a little bit. But still managing a loss. Am on the straight and narrow now though, just focusing just now on my half way point!

How much do you have to loose?

x

Well done on the loss! Thats a fantastic loss in such a short amount of time. I'm hoping to lose 2stone in about 14weeks, but have 5stone to lose overall, an will be starting my CS journey tomorrow.
If u dont mind me asking, what was ur starting weight, and do u do much exercise?

Hey not on here that often, it's good to see more people on now, think that's why I stopped using this. I started at 22.4 st and am now 17.11. Pleased with this. Although I know I could have done better, if I hadn't had those couple of weeks off! Almost at the half way point now though!

How are you all getting on with the plan?
Xx

Back