Step 1 Sole Source Any one else Starting tomoro....

tsweety81

Im.not waiting for new years day to start again so tomoro is my restart.i have 21 ready made choc shakes chilling in the fridge.taking it a stone at a time.good luck to anyone else starting or already on their journey x;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck! :) do you get the ready mades from ur con? Xxx

Im.not waiting for new years day to start again so tomoro is my restart.i have 21 ready made choc shakes chilling in the fridge.taking it a stone at a time.good luck to anyone else starting or already on their journey x;)

good luck - i started today....so just one day ahead of you....

Hiya gals. Yeah i get the ready made ones from my con they r in a carton with a straw.they are very handy.good luck both hope today goin well.im lookng forward to starting tomoro jst gota try n resist weighing everyday, i think i may hav to get my hubby to hide them lol.

I am a nightmare for that!! But resist then it'll be a nice surprise for you when you do get weighed in!! GOOD LUCK!! And will defo get some ready mades for work don't wanna be making em up at work really xxx

Hiya gals. Yeah i get the ready made ones from my con they r in a carton with a straw.they are very handy.good luck both hope today goin well.im lookng forward to starting tomoro jst gota try n resist weighing everyday, i think i may hav to get my hubby to hide them lol.

Good luck to you too - hope day 1 is going ok??....
i also like the tetra's as they are easier to use and i can have them on the go...may look at other options in later weeks though

Good luck to you too - hope day 1 is going ok??.... i also like the tetra's as they are easier to use and i can have them on the go...may look at other options in later weeks though

What are tetras? Xxx

Good luck. I will be starting on SS tomorrow as I have currently been on step 3. Taking it one stone at a time will be my motivation for the next few months. At least we can all support each other.

Back