Any one training to be a consultant?

Hi There, I was due to train on 14th & 15th Dec but found out today that its being put back until Jan now with my opening date a few weeks later.

I did my editorial last night as the pre-training meeting was supposed to be today and I had to take it but that has now been postponed. So it's done but I have no idea if it is any good or not, I found it hard writing about myself lol, good luck with your new group.

Good luck to you all. I think youre all very brave and wish you well in your new ventures. I am sure you will all be fab consultants. :)

It's near Derby but not actually in Derby. The food at HO is amazing apparently!

Good luck both of you, Rosie & Mrs Scandude

Rosie we would have been training together if my date wasn't put back, small world eh? Lol, my group will open on 29th Jan now (it was going to be 1st Jan) I train mid Jan now.

Let me know how you both get on! I'm feeling excited and nervous, I've almost found a venue (choice of 2 to be made) I know my group will be on a Tues night so once I've decided on a venue it will all seem very real!!

I went last weekend and it was brilliant. Head office is so nice (the restaurant food is all SW friendly!!) the staff are so lovely and my training was second to none. The toilets are gorgeous! Lol x

I went last weekend and it was brilliant. Head office is so nice (the restaurant food is all SW friendly!!) the staff are so lovely and my training was second to none. The toilets are gorgeous! Lol x

Sounds brilliant, I have only heard good things about the training and visits to Head Office, I can't wait, my first stop might just have to be to the toilets now hehe x

Back