Any really SMALL people on here ??

I can really relate to some of the stuff on this thread!

I'm 5ft nothing and I know what you mean about every pound showing!

My target is 7stone 12lbs to 8stone ~ my lightest weight was 7stone ( I looked ill) and my heaviest has been 10stone 5lbs.

I know this may not be a "wow" weight loss that I want and that many members have lost far, far more but I know that a 1.5stone weight loss would be a fantastic achievement and will make a huge difference to my life!

I do SW from home and have found it ok, this forum has been a lifeline though!xx

Last edited:
hi,
im 5ft short and i have no idea what my target will be, i wish i was 7ft tall then this 17 stone bulk would not be to bad.
i am the barrel on legs lol karen

I just joined yesterday but I'm hopeful that I might lose a pound or two a week and be nearish my target by the end of July. We'll see though!
It's hard to believe at the moment - I'm doing green days and I seem to be eating so much! I had quorn bolognese and pasta last night, spent some syns on vodka and chocolate buttons! Two bits of wholemeal toast with marmite this morning. Had loads of fruit and free yoghurt too! I guess I'll see what happens next week. :D

I'm 5ft and three-quarters of an inch and at my heaviest (when I was 18) I weighed around 12.5 stone :eek: . My target now is 9stone but I'm thinking of continuing to get to 8stone 10lb.

How old are you all? I ask because I wonder whether it's better lookswise to be a little heavier now I'm in my 40s? (As in top part of BMI - 22-23ish) I feel awfully scrawny on the top part of my chest (and don't even talk about boobs) and last time I was this slim (when I was ten years younger :rolleyes:), I wasn't half so scrawny. I'd love to be 8.5stone but I'm really concerned that I'll just look like a bag of bones.

Anyway, I love being tiny - and in Spain, I'm pretty average height as there's lots of titchies around :D He Who Thinks He's Boss is a whole foot taller and I love the feeling of protection when he's around. Course, I'm the boss tho :D:D:D

I'm just 5ft4in and I feel so short, i've always disliked being this short and do wish I was 5ft 7!! However, I'm not and never will be!!

At my heaviest I was 13stone, I am now 10stone (my target). I would like to be 9 1/2 stone but this would take a lot of hard work and (like Harrie) I'm pretty scrawny on the top half now and it wouldn't look good any smaller. I do agree with you though Harrie, as you get older it doesn't do to be too tiny!

It's all about how you feel, there are people my height at group who are a stone lighter but ten (or even twenty!!) years younger!

I just joined yesterday but I'm hopeful that I might lose a pound or two a week and be nearish my target by the end of July. We'll see though!
It's hard to believe at the moment - I'm doing green days and I seem to be eating so much! I had quorn bolognese and pasta last night, spent some syns on vodka and chocolate buttons! Two bits of wholemeal toast with marmite this morning. Had loads of fruit and free yoghurt too! I guess I'll see what happens next week. :D

ohhh yum! :D well good luck lovee
xxx

hi iam 4ft 10 and just under my target of 8 stone.i started at 13 stone.

OMG!! Well done you ~ that is such an achievement! Can I ask how long it took you and as janiebaby said you really should send your photos to the mag xx

oh , you must send them into the magazine , not enough short people are featured in there

Hear hear!!xx

Last edited:
Back