Any recipes you have made up?

Hi Everyone
I only joined today but wondered if you could share some recipes with me.
Whether it be something you have made up yourself or something you have tried from the slimming world site.
I have been doing extra easy days and enjoying the plan but would like a change in foods i've been eating.

Kind regards,
Stacey xxx :)

I made some home made burgers on saturday as wanted some "junk" food and they were bl00dy delicious. DH loved them too. They will be top of my list for BBQ season too!! I just used 500g extra lean mince, 1/2 red onion, generous amount of onion salt, a little steak seasoning, 1 slice of wholemeal bread crumbed (but this did 6 burgers so 1 syn each burger) and an egg to bind. I also added some herbs to taste.

Left them in the fridge all day and then cooked them on my george foreman grill. mmmm xxx

I made some home made burgers on saturday as wanted some "junk" food and they were bl00dy delicious. DH loved them too. They will be top of my list for BBQ season too!! I just used 500g extra lean mince, 1/2 red onion, generous amount of onion salt, a little steak seasoning, 1 slice of wholemeal bread crumbed (but this did 6 burgers so 1 syn each burger) and an egg to bind. I also added some herbs to taste.

Left them in the fridge all day and then cooked them on my george foreman grill. mmmm xxx

Mmmm sounds lovely, i actually made some homemade burgers on sunday too and they were lush. I just bought a george foreman outdoor grill to have bbq's.
Have u ever had baked bean lasagne too? Someone gave me the recipe and i made it into my own by putting some spices in and red peppers and mushrooms.
Lovely it was.
Also i made a low syn chocolate cake last night and that was surprisingly really nice.
xxx

Mmmm sounds lovely, i actually made some homemade burgers on sunday too and they were lush. I just bought a george foreman outdoor grill to have bbq's.
Have u ever had baked bean lasagne too? Someone gave me the recipe and i made it into my own by putting some spices in and red peppers and mushrooms.
Lovely it was.
Also i made a low syn chocolate cake last night and that was surprisingly really nice.
xxx

did someone mention chocolate cake!!!. Did you do the fat free sponge cake? if not how did you make it and was it nice.

Back