Any space in a team?

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Hi everyone, I started CD today and would like to be on a team for some motivation. Anyone got a space? x

I am looking to join a team too, i'm starting tomorrow & have a lot to lose so need loads of inspiration & encouragement!

I start next Monday and would like to join. Maybe we could start our own team up?

We just need 3 more?

Sounds like a good idea I'm sure there will be a few new starters in next few days!

Yes we could start a new team :) Someone would need to be in charge of it, not me I'm afraid as I am studying in the evenings at mo so wouldnt have the time xx

Yes we could start a new team :) Someone would need to be in charge of it, not me I'm afraid as I am studying in the evenings at mo so wouldnt have the time xx

Preferably not me either! Camille would you like to be team leader? Any ideas for names as well? I'm terribly uncreative!

The Shrinkers
Fat To Fab
Lovely Losers

Will read up about it today see what's involved in 'running' the group & let you know. Great name ideas I like the Shrinkers.

Can I join your team too please? I've been on cambridge since the beginning of December with a break over xmas, first day back on today

Ok so now we have 5 yay!
Do either of know anything about running a team?
We only need 1 more-exciting stuff!

I dont think there's much to running the team unless there is a weekly Slimmer comp like there used to be but looking down the page there doesnt seem to be any active teams other than Team 2012 so far. So I imagine it will be a case of starting a thread thats our team name and we all check in for a chat, weigh ins etc xx

Ok ladies, I can't find anything in the way of challenges for teams on the go at the moment so I suggest we go along with Jools idea & use our group name as a support team? I like The Shrinkers as our group name anyone agree or any other sugestions?

I'm happy with that :D

Fine by me.

So how is everyone getting on?! :)

I was going to do an introduction and tell you about myself but will leave it until our official team thread is up as we will all do it there!

Day 3 for me today and I actually feel great so far :) I keep myself motivated by looking at nice clothes in size 12 :eek:

How is everyone? xx

I'm not starting until Monday when I'm back at uni so I'm good! Getting impatient now, am really looking forward to starting! :D

Its good when you're in that frame of mind :D

Oooh Oriental Chilli soup gets the thumbs up :D

Back