Any stage on diet cheaper?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loser85, 4 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Hi all,

well spoke to my mum last night about my 1st WI results etc and she was impressed. I know she secretly wants to do the diet but doesnt have the funds. My dad passed away a few years ago and has been tough for her ever since. Now i know she has around 4 stone to lose and would do this easily on CD. She also has a hernia but docs say they wont operate until she loses weight. So original question. Any steps of the diet cheaper? This would be brill for her i think. All help appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    hello
    the stages get cheaper as you move up the plans i.e less shakes.. there are other meal replacement options out there i cant remember the name for it but there is one right now that is 19.99 for a weeks worth of shakes
    hth x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.