ANY suggestions?

I use nuts for my HexA and tinned pears.

Mostly skimmed milk for my HexA

I sometimes save my b choice for 5 Ryvita Rye Bakes and have it with 50g Philidelphia Lightest (2 syns) and smoked salmon.

or

Sometimes make a Weightwatchers white wrap into a "pasty" with either a bacon, potato and onion filling or half tin of Morrisons stewed steak(2 syns for half tin).

I’m making Syn Free sausage rolls with my hex b using ww wrap and pork mince with onions and spices :)

Generally though I use them both on morning oats or baked oats for breakfast.

I struggle to think of things for my HEXA since I'm not a big fan of milk. There are some brands of chocolate milk that are a HEXA though. I think the one I get is Alpro long-life and it comes in 3 small cartons with straws. 1 carton is a HEXA plus 1.5 syns (as it's 250ml rather than 200ml) but it's quite a nice treat if I'm trying to cut back on cheese. It comes in big cartons too so you could always measure out a HEXA portion.

HEXB's are usually wraps (I sometimes cut them into triangles and grill them as makeshift nachos to dunk in chilli), nuts to snack on in the evenings, seeds to sprinkle in yogurt or oats for overnight oats.

I try to have a different healthy extra Daily.

Fruit crunch from Ryvita topped with banana/strawberries/nectarine
Porridge made with water then a yoghurt mixed in and topped with frozen berries.

Weetabix muffins

Mini chocolate weetabix with 100mls of semi skimmed milk.

Ryvita light salted rice cakes with 5 laughing cow light triangles.

Porridge oats blitzed and turned into baked oats, waffles, pancakes.

Hifi bars

3 slices of kingsmill crustless. Made into toasted cheese or eggy bread.

I tend to have milk with a teaspoon of choc shot, babybels, mozzarella, cathedral city lighter grab and go, go go cheese in pasta, primula light on nacho fiesta.

Back