any supernatural fans

phill1978

wants to get slim
any supernatural fans? love the show been hooked from first episode being a bloke i like the various female cast members (jo,meg,bella ect). the mrs like jenson ackles. cant beat a bit of sam and dean:)

I :heartpump: Supernatural.

I have 1 - 5 on boxset so i can watch sam an dean anytime i like ;)

Im watching series 6 online at the moment.. infact one is on tonight :cool:

I love the characters of:
Bobby
Castiel :heartpump:
Gabriel
Azazel
and of course Sam and Dean

and the music.. oh yeaaaah :) exactly up my street

I love Supernatural!!!! Have seen every single episode. Will be gutted when it ends.

me too thankfully we got 1 more series :D:D:D:D

I :heartpump: Supernatural.

I have 1 - 5 on boxset so i can watch sam an dean anytime i like ;)

Im watching series 6 online at the moment.. infact one is on tonight :cool:

I love the characters of:
Bobby
Castiel :heartpump:
Gabriel
Azazel
and of course Sam and Dean

and the music.. oh yeaaaah :) exactly up my street

im like you watching online , didnt know were they could go with it after series 5 but have enjoyed the first 3 episodes of 6, looking forward to see whats install for us this series, loving the fact the full on blood and guts are back :D

Just thought I'd stick my nose in here and join my fellow SPN fans! :D I actually went to a Supernatural convention (my first and last!) last year and got to meet the boys! Misha (Castiel) is absolutely hilarious, you guys should check him out on YouTube, but Jensen is my favourite! <3

Supernatural is my favourite programme. Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Jim Beaver.....what a cracking bunch of lads.

The show is the perfect combination of spooks and comedy, the acting is superb. Got all the currently available DVDs (seasons 1-5) and have been keeping up with season 6 online (back on telly as of Friday in the States!!)

I watch Convention footage and interviews with the cast on Youtube and they are such cool people it seems. I'd love to be able to go to a Con one day if Jensen, Misha and Jared were confirmed guests, can't afford it right now....crikey look at me bagging on about it, just looooove it so much haha.

Ahh who watched the new episode Like A Virgin online (on TV if you're in the States) now that season 6 has started back up? It was so good. I can't wait to see what happens with this new baddie.

We've seen them defeat Azazel (yellow eyes) Lillith and even Lucifer, wonder what this Mother will give them to contend with *exciting*

I'm hoping as the season progresses we'll have more Castiel, he's not in it much now and I've grown awful fond on Misha Collins.

I did! :D I was loving the first proper brotherly hug they've had since Dean got back from Hell! Apparently the actress who's playing Mother Of All is the same girl that played Matilda when she was little, shocking! I'm sure there'll be lots more Misha action! Do you follow him on Twitter? I can't wait for the ep where they wake up as themselves (ie actors on the set of SPN!), it's gonna be mind-blowingly amazing! :D

Oooh that episode concept intrigues me, it will no doubt be utterly hilarious. I can't wait to see what happens now Mother has been released from purgatory by those naughty virgin kidnapping dragons. I do indeed follow Misha on Twitter, and Jim and J2's bodyguard. I love their tweets, Misha seems to be pleasantly insane, I likes it I do.

I'm dreading what may happen if the wall Death put up in Sam's mind breaks open, Sam has literally just got his soul back and he's already asking a lot of questions, which is asking for trouble.

The word on the street is that it looks promising that SPN will get a 7th season, which will be great. I'll be very sad when the time comes to end the show.

I know, I can't wait! I bet ~normal~ viewers of the show are going to be highly confused! :D Did you send away for a piece of Misha's rhino?! Hehe, I am eagerly awaiting my further instructions from the email on the back of our team's jigsaw puzzle! He makes being a fan too much fun!

Oh I know, it's going to be devastating if it falls. I'm sure they will figure something out, though!

I really hope it gets renewed, I don't know how they can even contemplate not renewing it when you look at some of the other shows they do put through!

Yay!! I love Supernatural too :) Have been watching series 6 online as well and am loving it!

Back