any tall ladies??

Hi there

I'm 5 10' and last time I got to my goal weight (then) I was 12 stone and Size 12 in most shops. But all my friends and family said I looked ill. I think I've learnt that this time around I'm going to stop at Size 14 (probably around 12 stone 9). I'm going to go by what I look like in the mirror and how healthy I feel. I've learnt that that 'goal weight' isn't all its cracked up to be!

Well, I've never been called "gaunt" that one's a funny one :8855:
But seriously! I have been the tallest in my class since grade 1, also the heaviest which gets old after a while. You can't help being the heaviest, you're the tallest, biggest feet, biggest biggest biggest... not that it's an excuse, but guys didn't get to be taller than me til much later - by then they were such dorks! Sooo, having reached my height (give or 1-2 in) at the ripe age of 13, I was on my little island. Aside from the snarky comments, i'd get the "do you play basketball?" question - I hate basketball ok, ok enough feeling sorry for myself, I'll go mope in the corner. :snooty:

hey i am 5ft 8! i weigh 14stone and am a size 16! at my lowest of 10 stone 9lb i wore a 12 at topshop and people said i looked skinny - my legs get like bean poles but my stomach stays pregnant looking!!! i think it depends on your body shape! my cdc was pretty sure i should stop at 11stone 7lbs and see what i think but i know because of my gut i wont be happy! even tho i am tall i dream of single figure weight! even if it is 9stone 13lbs!! and just for one day! good luck!

but on another point - how annoying is it to need four shakes a day it will cost me a fortune because of this bloody etc inch!!!! :)

Back