any tips for a sore throat

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hey i had a really bad sore throat since sunday, been gargling with asprin not helping much, now feel achy all over like a flu is coming and a thumping headache....

normally i would boil oranges and lemons with honey and crushed painkillers and this would sort me out no end but cos of LT i cant, dont want to come off again

Any suggestions anyone please !!!!

I would love to say ice cream but as its too high in fat for me, we may have to visualise lol

ooh.... peppermint tea and ibuprofen ill try that just now,just wish it would shift this i feel rotten but the weight is still coming off hence the reason i dont want to come off....

Ask at your chemist .....I had tonsilitis and a hacking cough so asked at chemist what I could take whilst on the diet. I was told diabetic couch mixture and sugar free strepsils......anything for a diabetic you should be fine with, but its worth double checking.

Hope you feel better soon.

don't know if this will work for you, but when i was doing LL i froze some of the water flavoring into ice pops, worked a treat when i had a sore throat.

hth

xxx

Asked chemist about this last wk says you can gargle with tcp or take nurofen. I found drinking from one of those sucky bottles gave it to me but was fine after a few nurofen

If you have a sore throat you could always make one of your shakes into a smoothie with loads of ice so it is more like ice cream. The cold should help your throat and if you add a couple of sweetner tablets to it you could almost convince yourself you were eating ice cream. Just make sure you are bundled up nice and warm before you eat it or you will be freezing :D

check with the chemist and see if you can take anything for diabetics

hope you feel better soon xxx

hey i had a really bad sore throat since sunday, been gargling with asprin not helping much, now feel achy all over like a flu is coming and a thumping headache....

normally i would boil oranges and lemons with honey and crushed painkillers and this would sort me out no end but cos of LT i cant, dont want to come off again

Any suggestions anyone please !!!!
When i had a really sore throat i stuck the listerine strips to the roof of my mouth..as they help to kill the germs tooo!!!! REALLY WORKED

I know it sounds gross hun - but try gargling with salt water, it really works. Hope you feel better soon :)

Back