Any tips for how to use all those extra HEs when breastfeeding?

im still bf but only use two or 3 and even that is difficult at times because of all the free/ superfree stuff im usually stuffed. i tend to use my B's on hi fi bars and alpen lights and weetabix for brekkie. hth hun

It's similar to maintaining really - and the easiest way to get more HEs in without extra expense or having to eat lots of food is just to use extra virgin olve oil when you cook.

And remember that HEBs are not just bread, cereal and cereal bars - you could have tinned soups, tinned fruit, stewed fruit for dessert, or snack on dried fruit, nuts or seeds during the day.

Yeah I do eat lots of cereal bars, good for having with a cup f tea for a snack or for dessert, and I also have started using olive oil when I cook too...

When I was bf whilst following sw I used to have cheese on toast as a snack that way you'd use at least two of your HE's in one sitting.

either a cereal that you usually get only 28g for a heb(tiny amount)-have a bowlful which is 2 or 3 heb amount but a more 'normal' bowlful for you.
circes suggestion of using olive oil in cooking is a really good one too.

Back