Any want to join my Spring 2013 challenge?!

rachaelpie

I always need motivation to keep me going but I have nothing apart from Christmas this year. As an interim I'm starting a challenge of losing 2stone by 15th July just in time for the holiday season. I think this is a target that is not too extreme but is enough to need to lose more than 1lb a week.

Anyone care to join me?

I will post on a weekly basis how much I have lost, weigh in for me is a Thursday night.

Just so you know a bit about me:-
I'm Rachael, I'm 26 and a single mum to a 3 1/2 yr old boy.
I've done many diets in the past but now I've gone over 16 stone (I'm only 5"1 and therefore a UK size 22) I had words with myself. I'm so disgusted I let myself get this big. My final aim is to get into size 12 clothing, not too bothered about what the scales say - i just want to feel comfortable and sexy again - I,think I have about 5/6stone to lose. However i believe in making small targets so I'm taking my weight loss 7lbs at a time :)

Would love to have some others who want help too.

Hey I will defo join spring challenge myself on a roll to get slim an health you can do it hun xxx girl power

I'm with you. My target is 3 stone from where I am now, so that will be 5 stone 10 altogether. I am 22, single :( and really want to feel good about myself x

My own lol. I have breakfast biscuits for breakfast, a healthyish dinner and slim fast for tea.

I will join this challenge :)

i am currently 14st6lb

target weight by 15th July 12st6lb

Good luck everyone

Can I join too please I want to lose 2 1/2 stone by July I'm on slim and save diet! I've already lost a few stone since I started but need to lose a lot more before September :)! Xx

i have 3st 4lbs to loose untill i get to target i really wanna hit target in september thats my final goal :)
im just looking at setting little targets of 7lbs as i might be happy after loosing 2stone :)

im sure you will do that easily ania
well done on your weightloss so far hun :)
keep it up your doing brilliant xx

ive lost 2 stone nearly :)
got 3 st 4lbs to go and im at target :)
i dont no if you can see my profile pic??
look at the difference that was like 8 weeks into slimming world :)
ive never been a big looser had 1 proper gain last week only 1lb though :)

Back