any1 expecting and doing weight watchers ?

I went to weight watchers when I found out I was pregnant she wouldn't let me stay the lesson n get weighed as long as u eat healthy I don't know what the prob is u can do sw ( I did that first time around but ended up putting 4 stone on) I'm having my weekly points into 7 days and 29 points and obv fruit is free well c how this goes I have gained loads already x I will try give up choc in new year and replace it with fruit xx

Cor I am sick of the sight of chocolate I think I'm going to make soups and snack on them surely that b better for u Cx a bowl of soup is prob a tiny choc x

I was asked to leave WW when I found out I was expecting my son....my midwife told me that they won't take the risk which is fair enough but she also said it is safe once you modify it to take into account your extra calorie needs and are having an otherwise healthy pregnancy. Just listen to your body and don't put too much pressure on yourself to stick to it. Best of luck with your pregnancies xx

I am pregnant also and was doing ww. I left. To be honest I've been that sick I've lost weight and my appetite. I'm almost 5 months pregnant now and lost 8 lb for the first 3 months or so. This is due to being sick.

I have put on 7 out of that 8 so I'm pleased I'm technically still lighter than before I found out I was pregnant.

The sickness is still here every morning but got a bit more appetite now.

I'm looking forward to getting back on ww after I have my little baby :) let's not all be too hard on ourselves girls

hi girls if you want to follow a healthy and balanced diet that is made for you while pregnant try Sparkpeople. It's got a pregnancy version you can sign up to that establishes the goals for your nutrients depending on what week of pregnancy you're in.

Pregnancy Nutrition & Pregnancy Exercises at BabyFit.com

there's also a nice community of expecting ladies over there, so you will feel still as a part of a community (and you've always got Miniminis as well!!!!)

If you will sign up you get the choice of either follow their meal plan (they have loads of ideas and you can exchange menus as you wish!) or you can just input what you eat and ensure that all the important nutrition is there :)

Oh wish I had known about the above before lol! Bit late for me as I am due next week :)

To be honest, I have continued ww while preg. I am still on discover as I never really got into PP and lost all my weight on the old plan so it just comes naturally to me. I haven't been weighing or measuring to point things, just estimating - its habit more than anything. Anyway, I have gained a total of 10lbs which I am happy with.

I had gained a stone or so before preg while ttc as advised by my doc as my weight loss had caused my periods to stop (I lost 9 stone), so I intend to go back to class to shift that stone again when baby turns 6 weeks.

I cannot imagine my life without ww, theres no way I could have just switched off from it for 9 months. I def think this new healthy and filling idea sounds good, may do that for a while, especially while breastfeeding.

Congrats on your preg xx

Hi found out the weekend I'm expecting I'm very early days so does anyone know how many pp I can have I'm currently on the lowest at 26 and weigh 11.2.i don't wanna gain too much as getting married 6 months after baby due.so wanna be back to this weight very quickly after baby born.anyone got any tips?xxx

Back