Any1 on celebrity slim?

Thanks howdy doody! please let me know how u get on at the chemist, coz i would like to do it as TFR. Catch u later x

im studying social work saddia :D heeehee

hey if it works faster as TFR and its half price then maybe itll be good :D i'll just have to get my sister to scribble out the names on it and rename it "ultimate big bum solution" or sumthing :D

Me n all... & the ad is cringeworthy :eek:

Hi - yep I'm going out today to buy my packs (as an aside... why the frig am I wide awake at this ungodly hour ?? Grrr I hate waking up early on weekends).

I was on LT for 4 months BUT had always done it unofficially as I had no local LT-participating chemist... this means I bought the sachets online from a shady 3rd party (a bit like when I buy coke & pills) & you're never really 100% sure you're getting legit gear (again... like buying coke & pills). Plus I was paying more for the privilege (95 quid for 21 shakes).

CS seems to be a similar product going by the info I've received so far, cheaper (half the price) AND there is a participating chemist round the corner from me :D

I've got 2-3 stone to lose so could do the '2 shakes & a balanced meal' BUT would prefer to use it as TFR... I'll be asking the chemist later today :)

Good luck in your choice :)

Here's the webby by the way

Celebrity Slim

Let us know how ya get on and whether ya can do it as tfr as that would be much cheaper!

Let us know how ya get on and whether ya can do it as tfr as that would be much cheaper!

Well.....

The chemist lass was very friendly but not much use on TFR confirmation BUT the packs detail more or less exactly the same vits / mins / carbs / cals as LT... so I'm gonna do it :)

If I die in a month then you'll know not to follow suit ;)

Best bit is that Rowlands do a loyalty card thaaaang, for every fiver spent you get a stamp in a booklet, get 12 stamps & you get a fiver off your next purchase... I bought myself a pack of blokey shakes @ 27 quid (14 shakes) & a pack of soups @ 13 quid (7 sachets) so I've nearly completed my book already :D

If I use the lot as a weeks worth of TFR then it's a fiver saved per week for proper products compared to what I was paying unofficially for LT... in fact it was more coz I was having 4 female shakes a day & paying 45 quid for 21 shakes... (normally a weeks worth for you ladies)

I'm impressed with the packaging & packets (small touches but they count)... will let you know about the taste ;)

Blokes get 3 different flavours....mocha coffee, dark chocolate & vanilla malt :)

There are 3 flavour soup packs (tomato, beef or garden vegetable) - I went for tomato :)

Back