Anybody doing this diet?

Bibiana

I have been looking here since thursday and no one has answered to anybody. I feel like i am the only one here :sigh:. Anyway I am on my day 3 and doing really well. Would be nice if there is anybody else to say hello :).

Hi There

This isn't a busy forum unfortunately.

I've been on CS for 6 months now and I'm still not bored of it because the results have been great.

I only really get a chance to go on this site at weekends because I work full time and have a 5 year old boy who takes-up most of my time (and a hubby - don't know which one is worse lol).

Glad to hear you are doing well. Keep us posted of your 1st weeks weight loss and how your finding the diet.

hello - I'm on day 2 and will be on here loads... in fact I'm just going to go to my diary now and tell everyone all about it (like it or not). Hope you're getting on ok.

Hi welcome. i am having my second WI tomorrow. Had two days this weekend where i did not stick to it 100% but back on it since tuesday with no excuses.How much have you lost so far if you do mind sharing that with us.

Back