Anybody else get this?

Jen84

Find it really frustrating whenever I tell people that i'm going to be starting Exante all I seem to hear is:
"you'll put it all back on again after!"
A little encouragement wouldn't go amiss! I know VLCD arent for everyone but I'm addressing my weight now before I end up any bigger like my parents and brother who all have horrific health problems!
Rant over lol!;)

Jen84 said:
Find it really frustrating whenever I tell people that i'm going to be starting Exante all I seem to hear is:
"you'll put it all back on again after!"
A little encouragement wouldn't go amiss! I know VLCD arent for everyone but I'm addressing my weight now before I end up any bigger like my parents and brother who all have horrific health problems!
Rant over lol!;)

I am now eight months in maintaining, tell them you know GSQ, she lost seven and half stone and has kept it off. Now fitter than ever.

Try not telling them? I only told my partner for the whole nine months, I felt it was no one else's business.

Good luck, rant way

GSQ

Well done on your loss and for maintaining! Its mostly people at work no getting out of them finding out as we have lunch together, oh well I will just use it as motiviation to keep going and prove them wrong!

Oh yeah we'll all put it on and the thing is noone EVER puts a single 1lb back on if they lose it with WW or SW do they :rolleyes:

Don't let them get to you chick, it is your choice, your body, it doesn't effect them.
The negative comments soon turn to positive ones... 6 weeks in, 2 stone down and 3 people I know have seen my results and started exante!

Its probably just jealously that you are brave enough to do something about it! You prove them wrong and enjoy doing it!

Always makes me laugh how people never seem that concerned with your welfare when you are overweight & unhappy but as soon as you want to do something about it they have an opinion!! Well starlight is right as I lost 4 stone with SW & put on 5, so the general consensus is that if you don't address your food issues and if you go back to how you were before you lost weight the chances are you'll end up putting weight on...

Don't lose weight to prove people wrong though, do it to prove yourself right :0)

I'm not on extante and well done to all you that have had fabulous weight losses and maintained and wow GSQ how fabulous 7 an a half stone well done just wanted to say I've done ww lost some weight put it all back on with over a stone extra :( I done sw lost a fair bit of weight put it all back on and 8 more extra pounds :( its all down to the individual not the diet... If your in the right mindset... Then you can achieve anything! Good luck :)

It really frustrates me when people pass judgement on the type of diet you are doing, my sister did lighter life, lost nearly 5 stone and has maintained now for 8 months and I thought sod it I will give exante a go, im close to target and now re feeding, so when I was out the other day someone I know came straight up to me and said "you've lost a lot of weight" so I replied "yes I have thank you for noticing" do you know what she said............ "your not doing the same silly diet as your sister are you, I think you have gone too slim now, be careful." I was like errr hello, a congrats would have been nice. well anyway my point being is there is always one who judges and is un supportive, just ignore them and do what makes you happy, its your business what diet you do.

Good Luck......

I'm my experience people only say 'you have gone too far' through jealousy. As long as you are within a healthy bmi and happy then they can jog on. I have had negative comments too but hey ho im doing it to please me not them :)

Back