Anybody in london?

shell09

Silver Member
Hi all I was just wondering if you guys n gals use the other sub sections of this forum?? I've been having a little mooch around and came across the meeting up n events sub forum but it's not very active lol

I'm in London as the title suggests n us Londoners do have a reputation of not being very friendly don't we :) but I often get chatting to people on here start some online friendships would be nice to see if anybody's local

I live really close to London, bout 30-40 mins away on the train.

Ah ok where abouts? My geography is useless don't know why I'm asking as I'd have to google map it to even have a clue lol I'm in south east anyway

Bromley/Sydenham area between the two with work n home how about u are u in London?

I'm in south east London, just down the road from Stratford Westfields and the Olympics, lucky me, NOT.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

OnlyWannaBeA16 said:
I'm in south east London, just down the road from Stratford Westfields and the Olympics, lucky me, NOT.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Hi local lady :) yeah I don't envy u with the Olympic madness pending but then again I'm not into all that lol

precious said:
I'm not sure lol Surrey (Guildford) if that counts sorry I'm abit thick even google maps won't help me lol x

Lol I kinda have a vague idea n I mean vague lol

I am in London - sounds a great idea to try and meet up. I not far from Arnos Grove.

Precious - u have confused me now lol

Norwegian girl - hi I don't know the place but as I've said I barely know my way out of my house lol

Well there's a sub section within mins under miscellaneous then meet ups or something like that I've started a thread on there re a London meet if anybodies interested like I say it's not too busy over there but be nice to chat for a while find out about each other see what common ground we have etc n see who wants to meet up

fayfe said:
Guildford would be SW of London but in the SE of England :)

I'm up Reading way

Glad you have cleared that up for us :) are you a local lady?

will try and find the thread, I am actually not too far from Muswell Hill... ok will hunt the thread now.
Thanks
julia

Come n find the meet up thread in the other section ladies if you're up for a meet that is

precious said:
I'm not sure lol Surrey (Guildford) if that counts sorry I'm abit thick even google maps won't help me lol x

Hi precious, I'm in Guildford too.

Quite a few of us are pretty local I see

Back