anybody out there swaped LL for CD succesfully?

I am thinking about it but don't want to risk changing right now. My local CD counsellor is pretty active on the minimins CD forum and seems very supportive - so no probs on that score. But I feel I should give LL a bit more of a chance first.

Finance may force me into it as I am broke right now!

Hi Sammy I do not think you feel bad but feel unnerved, LL helped you through your most difficult time and it feels like you are abandoning them, but ultimately if you have addressed the issues why you were big and why you ate then the rest of your journey should be more attainable and of course cheaper, there are a lot of people who are very disallusioned with development and it having no "structure" and £66 is an awful lot to pay when you are pretty sure you have finished with the councilling - keep us informed as I am also ready to jump the ship xx

I did and it is the best thing ever. The flavours are just out of this world - the bars are to die for. More choices and diet plans. Am really happy !!! Go for it. Plus half the price.

Sorry to jump in, but at the end of the day its your money and your choice,
Yes LL and cd and all the others give you the "tools" to lose the weight but it is ultimatly in your hands.
Good luck x x

Back