anybody there ... please talk im soo hungry

hi sue im here, im just back from a walk left the familly to eating there dinner. God its so hard especially when the weather is so nice id love a glass of wine!! you on day two so ketosis will be soon and it will be worth it k?

becky xxxx

hey Sue i'm here 2. just fed ds some dinner and he kept throwing it at me. Was hard not to break down in tears and tell him how lucky he is being able to eat! lol just keep busy babe, this will pass and u be feeling fab in no time x

thanks lisa. the kids have just had a kit kat . my cdc told me to have 4 packs a day if i needed as im not too good on diets and crumble easily to temtpation . fortunately my hubby being really supportive and encouraging me to continue . its just im so hungry . not sure i could face another soup at the min !

have u tried making the crisps? wot kind of soups do u have?
i honestly hate the soups but LOVE the crisps! first time i made them i did it wrong an thought they were rank but tried again an now love them. i make 4 of them, they r like poppadoms only flavoured and i add chilli flakes too. its nice to sit down with some crisps and iced water!
x

my dd is a little rascal and has left half her dinner behind its sooo tempting to nibble but have put it in the bin!!

oh becky i know how u feel! its so tempting when they turn their little noses up at it! but like u i have to bin it straight away!

made the crisps last time round with a veg soup and they were ok . got a bar chopped up in fridge but i dont really like them , have tried them all , got the cranberry for something just to chew on. im guessing im on my way to ketosis, felt like this last time , starving and raging headache .... hopefully tomorrow the ketosis fairy will grace me with her presence. im normally there on day 3 ( i have had so many restarts ) but i have never been able to give up milk or sugar in my coffee but its never affected ketosis, just had to reduce the amount i have . im also terrible with the water . got the orange flavour and im managing 1 1/2 litres, so thats better than last time ...... just got to get thru this .

oh becky i know how u feel! its so tempting when they turn their little noses up at it! but like u i have to bin it straight away!
Yeah now she eating a choc bickki and im jealous of a child!!!

made the crisps last time round with a veg soup and they were ok . got a bar chopped up in fridge but i dont really like them , have tried them all , got the cranberry for something just to chew on. im guessing im on my way to ketosis, felt like this last time , starving and raging headache .... hopefully tomorrow the ketosis fairy will grace me with her presence. im normally there on day 3 ( i have had so many restarts ) but i have never been able to give up milk or sugar in my coffee but its never affected ketosis, just had to reduce the amount i have . im also terrible with the water . got the orange flavour and im managing 1 1/2 litres, so thats better than last time ...... just got to get thru this .

Im sure you will be in ketosis soon, i go into it on day 3 aswell. I got some water flavour there last week dont think its that nice however am still expermenting with different amounts of water!

none of my kids wanted their roast dinner . fortunately steve cleared it all away before i came down from having my bath . they all had angel delight and its so tempting to shove the spoon in my mounth on the way to dishwasher !!!!

Ohh angel delight yummy banana would even be yummier!! so glad himself didnt decide to do bbq that is torture

Hiya Sue!! I'm lurking around too, hang on in there hun, k fairy will soon be with you and get that water down your neck you naughty girl!

xx

Nah, wibble wobble wibble wobble, but got me one of those slendatone thingamy jiggers on order!! Defo have a fag, might join you, great distraction!

Gx

Back