Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, anyone in the same boat? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. timtim

timtim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.12%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm 14.8 and I want to get to 11 got to 12.8 on slimming world but put 2 stone on in 2 years :( oh well ready to lose it all again and more xx

4. ciaras countdown

ciaras countdown Member

hey im 14st 4 and need to get to 10 stone defo goina try my hardest to rich my goal doing the weight watchers pp plan and goin really well so far hows slimming world?

5. timtim

timtim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.12%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've never done weight watchers don't think point counting is for me!! So can't really compare, I love slimming world though find it really easy once I'm in the frame of mind :) never hungry and can still go out fir meals and drinks and still lose weight :)

6. ciaras countdown

ciaras countdown Member

thats great timtim hows does slimming world work? i heard great things about it ive never tried it myself would love to no more about it ?

7. timtim

timtim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.12%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    It's pretty easy once you get used to it, if your on extra easy you can have unlimited free food of all lean meat, pasta, rice and potatoes as long as you have a third of each meal as vegetables or fruit! Then you get 2 healthy extras a day normally bread/cereal or milk/cheese, then you have between 5-15 syns a day which you can use for sauces treats etc. That the basics anyway think the hardest part is getting your head round the fact you can have as much carbs as you need to be full!! X

8. Lothaerna

Lothaerna Let's do this....

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.45%)
    I'm 14stone would love to get to 11 or less.

I just am not great fr planning but I guess if I got into the way of it I would be fine.

Tried to do this a year ago but failed miserably :(

9. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    I'm 14.7 (started at 15.3) and plan to end up at 11.7. Enjoying slimming world (most of the time) I find that the times I slip up and over syn are when I'm hungry and just "need" fatty food. sts this week so my intention is to be a girl guide and "be prepared" Made a little pack of egg sandwiches to pop in my bag for later and have some homemade soup ready for when I get home. Good luck everyone,and would love to know how you're doing.

10. photogirl

photogirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, I'm currently 14st 8 (was 15st 3 two weeks ago when I started!) and want to get to around 11st 3lbs. Would definitely love to join you!

11. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    Hi photogirl. We started at the same weight,weigh the same now and have a similar goal !! The difference is you got there in 2 weeks it has taken me 5 weeks ! Have you got any tips for me ? I'm doing EE but wonder if mixing with green will help.Lots and lots of luck :flirt2:

12. photogirl

photogirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jilly! That's awesome... Well I do all green days because i'm a vegetarian so don't want to do another plan. I've started doing quite a bit of exercise, (more than 2.5 hours a week of street dancing), plus walking as much as I can, taking the stairs instead of lift etc. So I guess it is all helping! I'm fully expecting my weight loss to slow down soon though! Can't have losses like this all the time or i'd be at my goal in a couple of months lol. Good luck!

13. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    That settles it ! I really love vegetarian food (although not a veggie) I think I will go green today, must look in book and make a plan. I have been preparing ahead a lot recently and I am sure it has saved me from "hungry grab" slip ups!..... Excercise....hmmm.....I will walk more and there is a Zumba class on Tuesday I want to try. Being evicted for the evening on Saturday as my daughter is having a party so I intend to go out with my husband, must must must organise my self foodwise as it is soooo easy to have a drink (or three) too many then soak it up with a visit to the curry house. Happy slimming !

14. Slim2bthin

Slim2bthin Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey! We started in the same week and were the same weight! How are you getting on?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.