Anyone 15st...how many lb are you losing a week?

wannadrop3st

Hey Guys,
as the title says, i am looking at WW, but am really worried about the losses, i know everyone is different, but with the new PP system, are people finding it harder to lose ??

any advice is greatly received... :D

When I was thirteen and a half stone, I was losing about 2-3lbs a week. But, after losing one and a half stone i've basically lost about 2lbs over a month.
I think the majority of weight loss comes in intervals, like some months you can be seeing a difference on the scales each week whereas other months you're lucky to lose anything.
It's all about finding the right contrast and experimenting during the early phases of dieting.
I hope this helped & I wish you all the luck. :)

I started off at 15 2 and originally in the first four weeks I lost 11 and a 1/2 pounds... my weight loss is starting to slow down now and I'm on around a pound a week

I am in the 16stone bracket and i have lost 11lb in 4 weeks, thats an average of just under 3lb a week. (that also includes a week with a gain)

I think 1lb-2lb is normal and remember the slower you lose it, the less likely you are to put it back on.

My losses were really good at first but have really slowed down, but like others have said your less likely to put it all back on. Tbh im ot really stressing about losing it all fast like i used to, because now ive lost just over 2stone and i feel great. I am still determined to get to goal though!
My loses are in my siggy.

Back