ANYONE ABOUT?? HELP!!

I am having a HUGE wobble. I am telling myself that I don't want to loose wight, but that I want a big mac instead.

I want to eat.

Anything, I don't care what, just something stodgy and fattening and yummy.

I feel sooooooo empty.

Keep me typing - please! :cry:

I keep telling myself that sf will never work for me anyway. I keep telling myself that trying to loose weight is pointless, that the battle of the bulge is futile and that I have lost already.

Don't give up, your only just beginning your weight loss journey! You can do it :):) Have a big big glass of water to take those hunger pains away!

*Maybe another idea is chromium tablets from a health food store - they are meant to take away those nasty cravings!

Just remember how good u felt last wi ...
how would u feel if u gave up...
Last time I was on SF I lost 6 stone
in 6mths so it does wrong and it will work for you. You can do this!!!

Think of the Jan challenge...we both want to loose 7lbs and we can do it !!!!

I know I know. I don't kn ow why I'm feeling like this - I was fine last week. this is what I get for thinking it was so easy!

I have been looking through the before and after photo thread for inspiration - it seems to have worked a little. I'm not ravenous anymore, just peckish.

Good idea Blue Grapefruit - I will have a look on there in a mo.

I can see a slight change on my face, and my tummy feels a lot less bloated. So why do i want to give up? I'm just weak and have no will power which is why i ended up at 18st in the first bloody place

week 2 is still early days you'll get more and more used to it as time goes by........Your gonna be fantastic xx

The before and after photo thread really helped me the other day, I was soooo close to pigging out! I've been trying to picture food as a lump of fat too, that helped me not pinch my sons mini eggs earlier :) Somewhere on here there's a pic of what a lb of fat looks like, it helps a lot x

Hi hun

totally with you just now, could have just went for it tonight so I just went out and did a bit of shopping. Gonna cost me a fortune at this rate. Try and find something to do when you feel like this. Imagine how you will feel when you will be thinner.

Good luck

xx

just trying to imagine that one day my pic will be on here with AFTER on it. Im determined that this time it will be completed....

A big mac?! At least have a Burger King and make it worthwhile lol!!

Seriously it is always a nicer thought than it tastes or feels afterwards! If you really feel desperate be good all day and have a nugget Happy Meal for tea with a coke zero... thats roughly the right kcals for dinner. (The kcals are on the back of the paper they line the trays with lol).

But, just pull urself together, think positive and think of your target and how great ul feel and look in the not too distant future.

Ul only have to do this part all over again if you fall off the wagon, so might as well bite the bullet and get it over and done with!

Would you be able to exercise at all? I know it gives off that really good hormone thingys that make you buzz, it does me anyway! The wii is a great distraction, or even walking the dog or housework. You just need 30minutes of doing something to take your mind off of it.
Please keep posting and don't give up, we can all do it together xx

Yeah clean the bathroom or the kitchen! Really get ur teeth into it and ul forget you wanna eat!

Hi all, and thanks for the support!

I got desperate last night and had a slice of bread with peanut butter.

Was still feeling bad this morning, so decided to go and weigh myself. Since the 5th of jan i have gone from 18st 6.4lbs to 17st 8lbs. I was pleased with that and it has given me a bit of a boost - have been very good so far today!

Thanks again all - oh, and if anyone has the link to the pic of that lb of fat I'd be grateful!!

Thats amazing samantha..Im only on day 2 and im cant wait for sunday to see if this works...how sad is that lol

Back